Your Samhain/Hallowe'en 2005 readings...

tarotbear

Was not sure where to best fit this in, (Spirituality? Spreads?) but decided to post the thread early to get everyone primed for it. The mods can move it where it works best ...

No matter what or where I am on Samhain, I try to do a 'big' reading for myself and ask about what to expect during the next turn of the wheel of the year. I am sure that many of us do this with regularity.

If you do a year reading for yourself on this night, please post your reading.

MeeWah

What a nifty idea! I am in!

Depending on the responses, it can be moved to Your Readings.

Stacie Doll

Cool!

bleuivy

This is a great idea for a thread, tarotbear!

I'm planning on doing a spread for the next year as well.

Is the idea of this thread to post our results, or the spread we're planning on using, or both?

Azarial

That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm going to start my search on a nice spread to use, or maybe make my own so I can cover all things that I would like covered. I'm sure it will end up being a huge spread, hehe.

~Azarial~

tarotbear

bleuivy said:
This is a great idea for a thread, tarotbear!

Is the idea of this thread to post our results, or the spread we're planning on using, or both?

Uuuumm - I'd say if you want to post a spread for a suggestion to others that could be a nice idea, however my original concept was posting the results of your Samhain night reading.

huredriel

Love the idea, will try and participate, but have a workshop that evening. Fingers crossed :)

tarotbear

Still Samhain night here! :bugeyed:

I did TWO different versions of a 'Horoscope spread' - the first entirely computer-generated and the second done with paper cards and then 'plugged into' the program. They are a lot of work to read and wade through, but I am looking for similarities and differences.

The Horoscope spread deals with 12 cards through the twelve Zodiac Houses and I am a little unsure about it; usually I do this with 12 cards one representing each of the twelve months. I am not sure if this leads to confusion of not. :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

While I sort mine out - please feel free to post your Samhain 2005 spread/reading.