searching for a crystal ball?

sagewriter

I am asking for a crystal ball for my birthday. But my boyfriend refuses to go into a shop, and has requested that I find an online source. I have absolutely no idea where to start!

Does anyone know of any reputable sellers? Preferably within the U.K?

Thank you for your help :)

wizzle

I have purchased many items from this website and been very happy with them

http://www.phoenixorion.com/

I know they are in the US but you might want to look anyway. There is a new selection of large crystal balls that is to die for. I bought a charoite one just now. I'm soooooooo bad. But the prices are right and the stones I've received are lovely.

sagewriter

thank you, but that is still out of my price range. $55 is the most, and that only buys a small quartz ball.

i guess i should just have a plain glass one :(

wizzle

I started with a glass ball and think they are lovely. You can also scry into a Swarovski cut crystal. Although they are small, they are very beautiful. I'm a sucker for anything that glitters. Must have been a magpie in some incarnation....ooooooo shiney!!!

Lillie

You could try Ebay.
I have seen a lot on there, both crystal and glass, big and small.

Very good prices too.

sagewriter

wizzle said:
I started with a glass ball and think they are lovely. You can also scry into a Swarovski cut crystal. Although they are small, they are very beautiful. I'm a sucker for anything that glitters. Must have been a magpie in some incarnation....ooooooo shiney!!!

hehehe, nothing wrong with glitter!

sagewriter

Lillie said:
You could try Ebay.
I have seen a lot on there, both crystal and glass, big and small.

Very good prices too.

thank you. i've exhausted ebay. (i only do "but it now", because i hate dissapointment!)

sagewriter

that's a lovely looking one! i keep drooling over them all. i should really stop!!