Tarot reading websites

Azarial

Ok, so I've been obsessively browsing the free tarot reading websites today. Mostly because my husband is on a business trip for the week and I got a bad feeling that he is going to prove to be unfaithful. So I've been doing the free readings, and the same cards have been showing up in those readings as showed up in the reading I have done for myself today. My question is, how accurate are these free tarot reading sites?

~Azarial~

Alta

I don't find the readings themselves that bad. The problem is likely more that you have been asking variations of the question over and over again. That doesn't work that well no matter what medium you use. :( Though I completely understand how that can happen. *looks guilty*

Azarial

Well, a friend planted a seed of doubt in my head about it. So I have probably been over using the sites a bit too much. Also I am probably way too close to the situation to try to read for myself.

~Azarial~

silmarillion

i dont think a computer random card generator could ever replace a human reader! i dont like those tarot sites where you touch upon a card , it flips and you get the meaning....it doesnt link cards together either. they are a bit of fun i suppose

Grizabella

I haven't found the computer generated readings to be accurate. Maybe you could post and request that someone help you interpret one of the readings you've done for yourself about it in the Your Readings forum. That might be really helpful to you.

Azarial

I'm still waiting to be granted access to your readings. I have 30 days membership and over 50 posts.

~Azarial~

Alta

That is automatic (i.e. no manual intervention, the vBulletin software does it). You must be within a few hours of it though.

Mystica

I feel for you, but I'm afraid you are only upsetting yourself more by asking this question again and again on the various free reading sites. It's only my opinion for what it's worth, but I don't think you will find answers through these computer generated readings.

They can be a fun, especially for those who are unfamiliar with Tarot. These people can get a look at the different cards and a very general feel for what it's all about. But accuracy, I don't think so.

You are truly in pain about this situation, please don't put too much value to these computer readings. I also have to wonder what sort of friend would put this idea in you mind, for what possible good? I'm not saying your husband is guilty or innocent, but I hope you can find a way to sort of step back from this whole idea, and not jump to conclusions one way or the other.

I don't think we can make any referals or suggestions about different readers in these forums, so I don't want to step on anyone's toes. If you qualify for the reading exchange or posting your own reading for help with interpretations, that could be helpful.
I guess the best I can say is that your time and energy might be better spent by seeking a more "live" and personal reading.
I'm sending you my strongest feelings of light and peace.

Lillie

Yes, I thought something similar.

Or course I don't know what your friend said, or what your husband is like, but it seems to me that some people like nothing more than seeing the bad in people and making up gossip.
Even friends.
And the worst thing about this is that these things do, as you say, plant the seeds of doubt.

You are obviously worried about this, but if some thing someone said is all the evidence against him...
Well, it's not much.

I hope that you can find peace of mind about all this.
Have you tried talking to your husband about what your friend said?

My thoughts are with you.

September Pixie

I have PM'd you Azarial :)