PDA

View Full Version : Message for Darwinia

Sophie-David
27-10-2005, 02:39
Mods - sorry about posting this here, but perhaps this forum is closest to being on topic.

Darwinia

I got your message by email yesterday, but again was not able to respond. I replied back to your message, so that pretty much rules out that I might have an incorrect address for you. And in any event, it is the same address I have always used.

So I forwarded the messages to work and tried from here. I got the same error back from their email system as through the home one - in fact I tried two different email servers from home and got the same error. So that makes three different email systems which all have the same problem with your mail, so I think there must be a problem with your email service. This is the error that comes back, except that I replaced your real email address with xyz@abc.ef.gh:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: FW: Hailing Channel
Sent: 26/10/2005 9:00 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

xyz@abc.ef.gh on 26/10/2005 9:00 AM
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=CA;a=GOVMT.CANADA;p=GC+DFO.MPO;l=MSGPACUCL1-051026155946Z-7652
MSEXCH:IMS:DFO.MPO:XPAC:MSGPACBH 3554 (000B09AA) 554 <xyz@abc.ef.gh>: Relay access denied Cheers - David

darwinia
27-10-2005, 11:10
Again. sorry to post here.

None of my mail is coming through. It's my server, who has been having trouble since June. I've tried to be understanding as they re-start the business after closing due to money problems, but I don't get mail, I get cut off, I go hours and hours without being able to connect, I get redial, redial, redial all the time.

I've sent you another e-mail David. As soon as mail starts coming again I'll let you know.

[Edited to add - Spam keeps coming through though. Funny how that happens.]