How Do you get started?

Zephyros

I am thinking of beginning to read for money, on a part time basis, to supplement my (scanty) paycheque. And I have no idea how to begin.

On one hand, I've been reading for a while, and for friends and family, etc. But I don't know if I'm good enough to read fo money. Reading for strangers isn't a problem, but still... how do you know if you can?

And next, where can I start? Post flyers?

Hope you can tell me:)

Valerieb66

Meeee Too!!

Hi :)

Are you planning to read face to face or only online? or both?
I'm kind of in the same situation as you are - I do have quiet some experience now (read for soo many people online constantly real accurate with two of my decks) and I would like to plunge into the deap. But where to begin?

I like the idea of a website like Kasambla where you van offer your services, but which one? (Kasambla has been pending my profile for ages now and i want something new..). E-bay isn't really an option, I think, since most of the poeple there offer their readings for a really, really low price. That's more price orientated than quiality readings.

I'd love to start out online- and then later (when moving back to Amsterdam) also part-time do live readings and building up a clientele list for myself.

Anyone tips for starting online? how did you do it? where did you start? Where can we find good examples? Please let us know ;)

Zephyros

I don't have a computer at home, so i'm looking for a one-on-one setting. And, in any case, I don't really like to do onloine readings, since you have to do the reading without any feedback, write it all down and then type it all up.