Birth Cards

UniversalSeeker

As some of you are aware, I am studying Birth Cards from one of the Tarot Schools and I have completed the Justice - High Priestess combination. The way the numerology works is different than normal.
You add the numbers in twos.
May 9, 1943

76 = 13 = 4 your cards would be Death (card 13) and The Emperor (card 4)

Dec. 3, 1994

Keep the first two numbers as they appear

12 + 8 = 20 = 2 your cards would be Judgement (card 20) and The High Priestess (card 2)

March 14, 1965

Again, keep your first two numbers

10 + 1 = 11 = 2 Your cards would be Justice( 1)and The High Priestess (2)

I am looking for someone that has a birthday that reduces to the 11 and 2.
This study course is very time consuming. and I want to see if it works. I want to send by private email what I have and see if you think this describes your personality. If I get conformation that it does I will do the rest of the card combinations. Thanks.

Us

FaerieStorm

What if the # is...

What if the number is 100; 1+0+0=1, but how about after that? Does this mean that this person would only have 1 Birth Card?

Thanks, FS

Apollonia

My birthday is October 19, 1953, so if I got your description right:

= 29 + 72 = 101 = 10 + 1 = 11 = 2

If this works out for what you need, please feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to give you feedback.

Amanda

WalesWoman

Mine also come to 11/2
=83
8+3=11=2

Feel free to pm me with your results.

tarotbear

Dear Universalseeker:

Everyone makes the calculations for the cards is slightly different ways; none of them is wrong and all of them are correct. MeeWah, Major Tom, and I will tell you exactly the way each of us calculates the cards and all of us do it a different way. Also, which are your Soul, Personality, and Shadow cards all differ slightly depending on who does the calculation.

I suggest that if your school advises you to do it one way and you have no objections to their proceedures then stick with their way to calculate them.

My birthday is May 12, 1955:

5+1+2+1+9+5+5 = 28 = 2 + 8 = 10, or is it 1 ?

91 = 9 + 1 = 10 or is it 1?

__05
__12
1972 = 19 = 1 + 9 = 10, or is it 1?

One adds up to 28, one to 91, and one to 19 - are any of these calculations incorrect?

In "Tarot in Ten Minutes" R T Kaser suggests that if your birth date is an odd number than reduce the 10 to 1; if it's an even number leave it at 10.

UniversalSeeker

PM's on the way to all of you.

Thanks you so very much.

After I get feedback I will post it here without indicating anything other than it is is correct or incorrect.

I hope other people will jump on boad for this experience.

US

Sophie

UniversalSeeker said:
I am looking for someone that has a birthday that reduces to the 11 and 2.
This study course is very time consuming. and I want to see if it works. I want to send by private email what I have and see if you think this describes your personality. If I get conformation that it does I will do the rest of the card combinations. Thanks.
Mine does. I usually work with 11=Strength (8 is Justice), but in the past few months I have been looking at cross-overs between Justice & Strength, as I believe they are intimately connected as two of the four cardinal virtues. That is to say, one does not work without the other. That is why I describe myself usually a Papess/High Priestess soul card with a Strength & Justice personality. This seems to fit quite well with the duality embedded of the High Priestess. But of course, it could just be an idea I have ;)

I would be interested to see how your studies of 2 & 11 describe my personality. If you need my input, my email is available via AT, or you can pm me - and I do have some time over the next couple of weeks.

Oh, btw, my birthdate is: 3rd March 1967

----
29 => 11 => 2

UniversalSeeker

FaerieStorm,

Your number is 100 so in the case of 3 digits then take the first 2, in this case it would be 10 and ten reduces to 1 so you would have the Wheel and the Magician as your birth cards.

Hope this helps.

US

UniversalSeeker

Tarotbear,

Your number added up to the 91 in the system I am being taught,
so 9 and 1 reduces to 10 and 10 reduces to 1, so you also are the Wheel and the Magician.

Thanks so much.

US

WalesWoman

I was blown away by the info you sent to me, UniversalSeeker. What made it even more awesome is that it explains why me and my SO either get along really well or don't.
His numbers add up to the same thing.
=83=11=2

I thought it striking that we had the same 83 to create the 11/2. Another thought would be how those first numbers that we use to reduce... how that combo would relate to personality as well. Strength/Empress/Justice/HP.

Anyway I've been thinking about this ever since you sent the info and I have to say... it was definately worth the read and something I wouldn't mind knowing more about.
Thank for doing this.