I posted in calsite...

tieduptinkerbell

decided to start a new thread...

Does anyone else use crystals/stones/minerals to help them in any way...I have just been starting to use both crystals and herbs...

Part of that is because I am trying to learn about scrying...and want to make sure I have protection...and finely tuned insite...

I reciently added Aqua Aura, Cavensite and Angelite to my collection...in fact they are the only ones I use right now....

I have taken to burning angelica amongst other things to cleanse the area...

anyway...I would love to hear what others have to say about this...

Bell

catlin

Hi there,
I also love to use incense and crystal during scrying sessions. I have a scrying ball made of Selenite, looks like a full moon on the table with its milky shine.

tieduptinkerbell

sounds beautiful

All I have is a small mirror...its really pretty ...reminds me of the sun and the ocean. I have not charged it properly yet cause there has been no full moon...are there other ways of charging it...

I have been thinking of a crystal ball...yours sounds so pretty...

love Bell

catlin

Hi Bell,

Charging on full moon is one way of charging but you can also use a day which is special to you e. g. your birth day or some other "memorial" day.

The selenite ball was much cheaper than a glass or crystal ball so this is why I bought it some years ago. The only inconvenience is that Selenite is a kind of "Gips" (sorry I don't know the English word - it is the stuff you can put on walls to seal cracks etc) so it is very soft and easy to scratch so better not to take it out into the open space (I love carrying things to my place of power near the river).

tieduptinkerbell

smiles...

I know exactly the material you are talking about...and I am like you..like to take my stuff with me...lol...

I am going to think about a day that is special to me...and charge that mirror...are there specific ways?

me

catlin

There are various ways how to charge something, it mainly depends on the spiritual way/path you are following so I give you an idea not associated to a special belief system:

First cleanse the mirror you want to charge with incense (frankincense or sage) and/or salt and water, afterwards you rub it dry with a new peace of cloth (you kan use a hanky). Then you burn your fav incense and light your fav candle, cross the mirror trough candle and incense and say your spell/charging formula either aloud (or in mind speech). Afterwards you can leave your mirror either in bright sunlight or in full moon to intensify the charging.