PDA

View Full Version : Scorpio New Moon

paradoxx
02-11-2005, 13:23
First Thing I have to say about this new moon is that it is the complentary to teh full moon on the 31st of October in 2001. This 4 year cycle has been one of stressful and emotional issues. Now with this Scorpio new moon there is a strong sense of depth to the current feelings in the air.

The conjunction with teh sun is followed by an opposition to the retrograde mars in Taurus. Action and intuition complement eachother right now,

Also, this new moon marks teh beginning of the Hindu new year (always starting with a scorpio new moon apparently). And true to the spirit of life, chance, fate, and gambling (incluidng the gamble of life) have been higlighted in everyday life. Take a brief moment to look into yourself and examine your potential and desire, their conflicts, and their resolutions. Saying 'no' just might be the thing to do, even if it isn't the easist.

Also, with this triple scoprio energy (sun, Jupiter, Moon, with energy added by pallas athena and a troupe of other asteroids) we can peer into our past and future, our past lives, our future selves, and potential other tangents open to us at this time.

prudence
02-11-2005, 13:51
First Thing I have to say about this new moon is that it is the complentary to teh full moon on the 31st of October in 2001. This 4 year cycle has been one of stressful and emotional issues. Now with this Scorpio new moon there is a strong sense of depth to the current feelings in the air.

The conjunction with teh sun is followed by an opposition to the retrograde mars in Taurus. Action and intuition complement eachother right now,

Also, this new moon marks teh beginning of the Hindu new year (always starting with a scorpio new moon apparently). And true to the spirit of life, chance, fate, and gambling (incluidng the gamble of life) have been higlighted in everyday life. Take a brief moment to look into yourself and examine your potential and desire, their conflicts, and their resolutions. Saying 'no' just might be the thing to do, even if it isn't the easist.

Also, with this triple scoprio energy (sun, Jupiter, Moon, with energy added by pallas athena and a troupe of other asteroids) we can peer into our past and future, our past lives, our future selves, and potential other tangents open to us at this time.

Thanks for this, Paradoxx!! And Happy Diwali to you and everyone who is celebrating!! Om sri maha Lakshmyai namah :) Good fortune and blessings to all!!

rainwolf
02-11-2005, 17:22
I investigated this new moon a few weeks ago so I could compare my findings to what was posted, and I'll post it here to see what others say:

Saturn Trine mercury
Saturn Square Mars
Venus trine mars
mercury semi-sextile venus
saturn quincunx venus
Moon conjunct ascendant

I'm kinda tired, so I forgot to get the signs these are in, yet alone translate all of it. Sorry :( Maybe tomorrow.

My time is November 15, 2005, 1657 Pacific time, Davis, Ca

huredriel
02-11-2005, 18:46
This 4 year cycle has been one of stressful and emotional issues. Now with this Scorpio new moon there is a strong sense of depth to the current feelings in the air.
Well that is so accurate for me, you have no idea.
Saying 'no' just might be the thing to do, even if it isn't the easist.
One of the hardest things to do, and one of the things that I have been considering this past week ..... along with the repercussions *shudder*.

Thanks for posting Paradoxx, I may not post a lot in Astrology but I always read your posts :)

x Huredriel

PurpleGoddess
05-11-2005, 01:24
yeah...i have to agree with everything you said about the past 4 yrs being super emotionally charged...especially for those of us in the US...9/11/01 changed my life to a degree...

now i'm in the midst of changing my attitude of fear surrounding money, relationships and moving out of my apartment...seems like a good time to start the process with new moon energy.

Peace
PG