Sacred Path Cards...

MareSaturni

...does anyone else own it? What do you think of it? I own it but never found anyone else who also did...

...just curious ;)

~Yuko~

PS: Do you own the Medicine Cards as well? What do you think of them? I don't own this oracle, but i'm thinking about also getting it...is it worth? Thanks!

Leo62

I used to have both. Preferred the Medicine Cards. I had the same feeling about both decks - loved the book, didn't like the artwork on the cards. Hope you enjoy them, Miss Yuko - Jamie Sams is a really good writer.

MareSaturni

Leo62 said:
I used to have both. Preferred the Medicine Cards. I had the same feeling about both decks - loved the book, didn't like the artwork on the cards. Hope you enjoy them, Miss Yuko - Jamie Sams is a really good writer.

Yes, the books are wonderful...most of people i've heard talking about these cards complain they have a rather plain artwork. I guess we are just too used to tarot cards and colourful oracles. Somewhat, i feel as if the cards were meant to be that way...they are not highly intuitive, you NEED the book WITH the cards.

...that's why the cards come with a BWB (Big White Book) instead of a LWB ;)

~Yuko~