worst/ most dangerously known....spreads?

lilwinky

Have you ever had a spread that was so terrifying, that it scared you out of your wits,and it really did mean something "pretty awful"?

and what is a card that can make you or break you, in a spread? or are there many of them?

lilwinky

BLFO

strangely, i forget what spread i was using but it was a relationship spread about two months ago. the spread said that they guy that i liked was seeing his girlfriend. this was after a month or so of another spread saying that they broke up. I didn't want to believe that he was seeing her so I reshuffled the spread so i can get a better answer.

What freaked me out was the second time i shuffled the cards, I got the same cards in the same positon (including reversed) as I did the first time I shuffled the cards. that was scary!!!! The cards weren't going to let me get my refusing to believe that perhaps his girlfriend was trying to get him back or he was trying to get back with her.

what are the odds of getting the same cards in their original position after shuffling? 1 in a million or something?

brenmck

!

BLFO, I'm going to sit at this screen all night just to see if anybody can top that!

~brenmck~

BLFO

I know, it is one of those things where I really don't expect anyone to believe me unless they were there. Not only was it freaky, it was also sad. Just think, your tarot gave you bad news not only once, but twice! My heart was terribly broken that night.

I learned that night that with divination, you can not will the cards (or any other divination tool) to tell you what you WANT to hear. You can reshuffle for a better news all you want, but what is at that moment is how it IS.

Dean

U.k

I did back in June this year i was just doing some readings for my self and was thinking about a long time friend, who i had not seen for a number of years.

So with my cards i done my self a Celtic cross spread and was just wondering how my friend was doing, and picked up on something that did not look good in the reading, it was the 10 of swords from the Thoth deck that came as the out-come position.

I quickly done another spread that had the same number of cards and was shocked when the same card fell into the out-come position again the 10 of swords.

At this time i had thought long and hard about the meanings of the 10 of swords and what it could of meant, and i was told by my Tarot teacher that it does mean travel problems or car accidents in some readings.

It was a few weeks later and i was sitting down listening to the news on the T.V and it said four young men was involved in a car accident, and one person got killed, it turned out to be my friend who i done the reading on, i was totally in shock and saddened by this out-come.

ShadowCat

tower, devil and death

im quite new to tarot and still learning. there was a few time that i help my friend do some reading using the celtic cross that the was tower on top of him and death card in for his future which is beside him. i not realy sure what to say to him.. . there was once also that i gave a friend reading that all the card show that betrayal of friend some of the card are the moon, reverse sword card.... but luckily it didnt happen well either is her luck or something when wrong at the reading.

tieduptinkerbell

one time

I felt all day that I was to do a specific reading...a direction reading actually...North East South West ...anyway...at the end of the day I took my cards up to bed with me like I do and proceeded to do a different layout...just as I was about to start the cards all fell to the floor. when I looked over the bed ALL the cards were face down except 5 of them...they were positioned exactly in the NESW layout with two cards facing South...which I ended up needing for clarity. AND the reading was EXACTLY on the nose. That was one of the strangest. I have often pulled the same exact cards from a totally different deck in a totally different layout...trying to fool the cards...lmao...thats just not gonna happen I guess...

love Bell

oh and don't ever be afraid of any card. ALL cards have positive and negitive. They are not always what we think they are...

Crystelle

I did a tarot card reading for a boy on this past Halloween...

It nearly made me burst into tears. I did a basic celtic cross. I had done a couple for others in the group and it was all basically positive and fun... except this young man. At 17, I threw the most horrible cards about him -- how he felt about himself, he had no confidence in his abilities... but the worst was how his family saw him... is was so negative that I thought "who would think this of this very nice young man" so I pulled the Emperor as the clarifying card... I couldn't believe it... his father?! I saw the Queen of Cups as his foundation... his mother, I knew as soon as I turned it... I almost made him cry when I started describing how his mother was with him... I told him if he continued on this path he would eventually become lost and degrade into what he feared, a failure...I wanted to reach out and hug him!

Later that night I was told by a father of the boy's friend that his father never wanted the four adopted children, that it had been the mother's idea and he had let her in lieu of having children. This child was so talented that at 17 he was running a computer consulting business and modeling for Abercombie and Fitch but that he was, according to this man's son, getting into drugs and the "wrong crowd". This father had felt that since he had no father, he would talk to him and really had hoped that he had gotten to him...

It was so scary because I realized that he really needed something that no one could give him -- the love of his father... the pain of his heart was so big... I could cry right now...

Equusgirl

You and me both Crystelle :( THe biggest burden a Reader has is knowing too much sometimes, and yet being able to do nothing about it.

None of my spreads have been overly scary or dangerous so to speak. My experiences have been much like the ones mentioned before, when the cards seem to take on a life of their own and teach me a thing or two.

tieduptinkerbell

don't cry...

Send him energy...and do another reading on him to ease your mind...

Love Bell
x

Crystelle said:
I did a tarot card reading for a boy on this past Halloween...

It nearly made me burst into tears. I did a basic celtic cross. I had done a couple for others in the group and it was all basically positive and fun... except this young man. At 17, I threw the most horrible cards about him -- how he felt about himself, he had no confidence in his abilities... but the worst was how his family saw him... is was so negative that I thought "who would think this of this very nice young man" so I pulled the Emperor as the clarifying card... I couldn't believe it... his father?! I saw the Queen of Cups as his foundation... his mother, I knew as soon as I turned it... I almost made him cry when I started describing how his mother was with him... I told him if he continued on this path he would eventually become lost and degrade into what he feared, a failure...I wanted to reach out and hug him!

Later that night I was told by a father of the boy's friend that his father never wanted the four adopted children, that it had been the mother's idea and he had let her in lieu of having children. This child was so talented that at 17 he was running a computer consulting business and modeling for Abercombie and Fitch but that he was, according to this man's son, getting into drugs and the "wrong crowd". This father had felt that since he had no father, he would talk to him and really had hoped that he had gotten to him...

It was so scary because I realized that he really needed something that no one could give him -- the love of his father... the pain of his heart was so big... I could cry right now...