Recommend an angel deck for a Christmas present?

fairyhedgehog

I want to buy an angel deck or book for a friend for Christmas. I'm looking for something uplifting, with no negative cards, that she can simply grab a card from to cheer her day. So nothing that takes a while to learn, maybe something with a bit of writing on it, or else very obvious.

Any thoughts, anyone?

zorya

sulamith wulfing's angel oracle is exquisitely beautiful. The artwork is soft, delicate and detailed, and was actually created by wulfing herself.

the backs have a simple word with further reflection. for example, on the one that says peace, it also says, "The first step in bringing peace into the world, is to realize the peace that already dwells within you."

the deck is non-denominational, and includes a 'tao' card. the religion card says "there is no religion higher than truth'.

the deck is fairly small, so also works well to pack along in a purse.

here's a link to some images; http://www.learntarot.com/ardesc.htm

Alta

Messages from your Angels by Doreen Virtue, my top fav of her decks and meets all your criteria.

fairyhedgehog

Thank you for those suggestions. The Healing with the Angels cards look possible. Has anyone used the Angel Meditation Cards?

lark

MY FAVORITE ANGEL DECK IS THE ANGEL BLESSINGS BY KIMBERLY MAROONEY.
THE CARDS ARE BEAUTIFUL LARGE AND VERY STURDY THICK CARD STOCK...VERY NICE BOOK COMES WITH IT.
I'M TRYING TO FIND SOME PICTURES, WILL POST BACK IF I CAN.

MCsea

I Do love all of Doreen Vitues cards I have to say
BUT my favourite is the

ANGEL BLESSINGS - Kimberly Marooney too.. I guess they are more traditional?? hmm the cards are beautiful..

MARINA

fairyhedgehog

I've had a good look at all of them, and I'm still torn! The pictures on the sulamith wulfing deck appeal to me most, and there is a little bit of text. The Angel Blessings look like a possible and I like the Doreen Virtue ones too - is the Messages from your Angels a deck? I can only find a hardback book of that name. Although that might be nice too.

Still thinking :)

elviefae

Fairyhedgehog, yes Messages from Your Angels is a deck. I have that one and Doreen Virtues Healing with the Angels. Of the two I much prefer Healing with the Angels. I gave away Messages from Your Angels to my husband to use since I didn't like it quite as much.

Alta

Messages from Your Angels is a deck as well as a book. My fav of her decks, and I have them all.