Anyone Buy From European Vendors Online?

northsea

I've bought from Alida with great success in the past, but had some problems with TarotWorld. There's a couple of sites I've been looking at, and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them in the past. They carry some fairly hard-to-find decks like the Royal Fez Moroccan.

La Maison du Tarot

http://www.lamaisondutarot.com/c64914.2.html

and

Le Palais du Tarot

http://www.lepalaisdutarot.com/

Emeraldgirl

I have only brought from Alida and Ebay for European vendors. Alida is great. Ebay is a gamble depending on the seller.

catlin

I did very good business with Roderich Somerville from www.playingcardsales.com. Always nice and friendly and products arrived in good shape.

kislany

I've used Ebay.de mostly and a Polish site for the Drogi tarot so far.

baba-prague

I had some horrible problems with one French site that had a lot of OOP decks advertised - but didn't actually have any of them. Since then I've stuck to Alida - always very good, and I've also ordered from Somervilles occasionally - they are also fine.

huredriel

Had great success with Holsticshop.co.uk and also Sommervilles.

northsea

baba-prague said:
I had some horrible problems with one French site that had a lot of OOP decks advertised - but didn't actually have any of them.

The same happened when I ordered the Royal Fez on sale at TarotWorld. I'm wondering if LaMaison or LePalais are more legit.

mysticmonkey

huredriel said:
Had great success with Holsticshop.co.uk
Thumbs up from me as well. Ok it doesn't have the rarer cards that you might be searching for but it does have an interesting range of products which they try and update regularly.
Delivery is quick too. :)

Sophie

I do practically all my tarot buying online & in Europe. I have ordered successfully from: ebay France, UK & DE, Amazon France, UK & DE, Alida, Buch.de, Holisticshop.co.uk (for crystals), Tarotdemarsella.com, Bol.ch and Dixdecoeur.fr (the latter found me an OOP deck - which has since then come back into print I think). Oh - and baba-prague's own online shop, when I ordered my Tarot of Prague!

I have had nothing but good experiences with all of them.

northsea

Helvetica and all,

Thanks for the info! Looks like there's a lot more online European tarot vendors than I was remotely aware of.