Happy July..

VmprGokuboi69

Happy July everyone... May you get the things you achieve this month...

~Danny

Faerie Lin

Happy July to you too, my Aristotle friend... :)

Lin

PurpleGoddess

Happy July!

Has anyone gotten the chance to do the planets yet? I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend and would like to be aware of what's expected so there's a reason for any craziness.

Thanks...

AquarianGoddess

Purple Goddess,

Go and have a terrific time! Venus is in dramatic Leo, making nice aspects, Mercury is conjunct Saturn (traffic can be heavy and slow), Mars is conjunct Jupiter (that's the fireworks aspect), the Moon will be in Taurus (an eating Moon), then Gemini (a talking Moon) over the weekend.

Be Safe and Have a Great Weekend!
AG

PurpleGoddess

thanks

AG,
thanks for the update. looks like it's going to be a good time for me to do this traveling. good fireworks,food and talk...going to visit cousins i haven't spent time w/them in a long time. so the traffic of course is the only thing that will slow me down. i'm leaving in an hour or so...

i think to that it's going to be a good month again for me. communication seems to be something i need to keep working on.

peace and talk to you all when i get back! i'll try to get access from cousins house but i want to be considerate of their online time.

:TQC :THP :CL