bug to bear

star-lover

moon pluto in synastry

i had a synastry report done and i didnt like the way they told me something
moon opposite pluto
part of the interpretation was if you meet up enough times this could be fatal

did she mean its fated and was it a typing error or was a warning could be fatal like
replied to her askinng for clarificationand she never replied

thanks alot for taking my money and not having decency to reply lol

xxx

to me and going with jonathan cainer interpretation means there is a lot of care but dont invade time after time cos you can....kinda a sort of learn respect aspect

and the last question i have is can aspects be interactive??? i mean does it have to be the moon person who is at the brunt of the pluto energy from the other person or is it a 2 way thing...i have found its a 2 way thing

dadsnook2000

What's a Moon to do?

Moon-Pluto contacts are very noticible. If Mercury is also involved then they can signify nervous conditions, extreme worry and anxiety. But, the basic "My Moon opposite Your Pluto" aspect is a bit lop-sided. The Moon person is highly sensitive to real, imagined or unintended hurts and slights. The degree of this sensitivity depends also upon the birth chart -- are these two strange cousins in aspect there?

The Pluto person can be defiant of authority or responsibilities. Pluto tends to be focused, not extreme so much as intense. Money, influence, and intrusiveness can be hallmarks of this relationship in terms of how Moon sees Pluto. Pluto will see Moon as accomodating, attentive to his/her needs, able to be persuaded, curiously tearful and hypersensitive.

Of course there is much more to both the two basic charts and the synastry chart. Sometimes it is helpful to look at a composit chart to better understand how middleground may be found. Dave

star-lover

The degree of this sensitivity depends also upon the birth chart -- are these two strange cousins in aspect there?
-----------------------

im curious why you asked that dave
yes the other person has moon opposite pluto in their own natal chart as well
maybe thats why i thought it was a 2 way thing
i'm the pluto opposite his moon and yes the intensity is from my side as i see it/how it plays out but its also from them as well but in a different way if that makes sense

yes you're right - its just one aspect amongst several others - have some other ones which hopefully offset any negativity/soften it eg my venus and neptune trines his moon

there is no moon pluto in the composite -

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2412/comp5la.gif

thanks
x

dadsnook2000

Oh my

The Mars opp. Saturn square Sun T-Square should be focused on as to how it plays out. Possible frustrations here over directions to take, use of resources and what activities to pursue. Dave

star-lover

LOL at oh my

thanks dave
yeah that t square
well those orbs are big so i dont know if they really count in this case - mars opposite saturn is 7 or 8 degrees - i know in synastry tight orbs are used and would imagine same goes in composite charts?

sun mars is fairly tightish though and we both have this t square natally - only born a few days apart so our natals are quite similar in many respects and hence the composite reflecting our own natal placements

having said that tho i can relate to what you said but i think its the aforesaid natal aspects being triggered - yup frustration is just about right