A beginner and learning on my own horoscope first

johnalbuquerque

Hi all

I am new on this board and also a beginner in learning astrology. I am right now studying my own chart and am very intrigued by one aspect.

My details: MAY 12 1972, 4.20 PM, Machilipatnam, India (16n10; 80e18)

I have rahu in my 5th house, and I had two abortions before I had my son...now I know that teh 5th hosue signifies other things as well. I have saturn in 9th, sun moon and mercury all in 8th and ketu in 11th

I am running mars right now and I can see the change in myslef more assertive, forceful aggresive at times. I am starting my rahu dasha in 2008 and you knwo what that scares the hell out of me not for what will happen to me but that it may harm my child/family. I think for me it could mean higher studies perhaos moving out of the country (in my mars mahadasha and rahu antardasha I went to UK for a masters)

Any advice/suggestions would be gratefully appreciated

dadsnook2000

How to help?

Most of us are not well versed in astrology as it is practiced in your country. I wouldn't want to offer an opinion. Perhaps others can. Dave.

star-lover

havent got a clue about indian astrology but will run your details into astro.com and see what i can see for you
upcoming aspects are nothing to fear if you work with them

x

johnalbuquerque

Thanks people. I would sti ll appreciate an opinion from you based on western astrology, specially regarding children in my horoscope, my relationship with them, etc

crazy raven

Children in your horoscope

Western Astrology

It is the fifth house (five houses away from your first) shows your first child. Your second child is shown by the cusp of your seventh house which becomes this second child's first house. If you have three children - the third child is identified by your ninth house which would become the third child
s first house.

Your fifth is the first house for your first child
Your sixth is second house for your first chld
Your seventh is the third house your first child
The eighth is the fourth house for your child

Do you see the connection?

If for example you have Sagittarius rising, your own ruler would be Jupiter. If your child's house cusp is Aries, the ruler is Mars. Therefore to discover your relationship with your child, you would analyze the relationship between Jupiter and Mars.

I'm still learning to communicate with all these knowledgeable people here, perhaps one more experienced could offer a hand here.

Regards,
Crazy Raven

einhverfr

As for western Astrology, you have Libra (a fertile sign) rising, but little direct interaction between the ruler of the fifth house and the ruler of the ascendant or luminaries. Your mutual receptions are Mars/Mercury and Venus/Moon.

The main transition points that make this interaction possible are Jupiter and Pluto. This may mean that children may come when the time is right and not according to your plans. There is a fair bit of stress involved in these transition points as they are a part of a fairly impressive T-Square....

I think that your relationship with your children will be a difficult one. But in the end, these difficulties always pay off :)

Why do you ask?