PDA

View Full Version : user cp difficulties

Dark Inquisitor
27-11-2005, 11:30
When I try to change my password , it won't work ! It just keeps telling me my email address is not valid. (It is valid , and gives me pm notifications.) I don't understand why it's talking about the email address if I'm not trying to change it. I then tried changing the email address, and that wouldn't work either .
Another strange glitch?

Solandia
28-11-2005, 14:22
Hi Dark Inquisitor,

I haven't been able to reproduce that error. What browser are you using to visit the Forum, and have you been able to change your password or email address successfully in the past?

~ Solandia

Dark Inquisitor
30-11-2005, 13:45
Hi Solandia - thanks for replying ! I am using the Firefox browser now , and I didn't have any trouble changing my email a few months ago.

Dark Inquisitor
30-11-2005, 13:52
Well that's odd. I logged in and it said I visited 3 days ago. Then I made the above post and it said I visited 4 minutes ago and when I clicked on New Posts, there were only 2 ! Still can't change my password either . Does this mean I can only visit here and change the password using the notoriously unsecure Internet Explorer browser?

Solandia
30-11-2005, 15:05
Yes, my next suggestion would be to try and change your password with Internet Explorer to see if that makes a difference. I know others have had issues with buttons not working, etc, in less common browsers.

~ Solandia