PDA

View Full Version : Customized Avatars - How To?

northsea
03-12-2005, 08:18
How do I customize my avatar?

rainwolf
03-12-2005, 08:29
Go to the 'quick links' in the top right corner, and click 'edit avatar'. It needs to be 40x40 pixels or less, and also less than approximately 3500 kbytes. You can get them at sites, or you can make your own if you have paint or other programs for making little pictures. I added my name into mine by using the add text function.

You go to the bottom of the edit page, and click on browse to find the picture you want to upload.

Alta
03-12-2005, 08:31
northsea, you have to be a subscriber for that ability. It will not show up in your UserCP unless you choose to at some point.

Howver, since you are now over 250 posts, you have another whole section to chose from.

http://www.tarotforum.net/misc.php?do=showavatars

WhiteRaven
03-12-2005, 08:31
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo

I do believe you have to be a subscriber to have one of your own "custom" avatars....however, you do have a multiple choice when you join that is available to you for use.

WhiteRaven
03-12-2005, 08:32
northsea, you have to be a subscriber for that ability. It will not show up in your UserCP unless you choose to at some point.

HA! You beat me to it! ;)

northsea
03-12-2005, 08:43
Thanks for the response, I'll look at the new selection for being over 250 posts.