finding peace

BrightEye

This may be a somewhat unusual request, but perhaps some of you out there might be able to help. For quite some time now I've been unable to find peace of mind. I'm not exactly sure why. I don't think it's a very good condition to read my own cards and when I do so, I get a message that doesn't give me any peace either. To make things worse, I've recently been having dreams that make me sad and haunt me all day. Would any of you know of any meditation exercise or something like that involving Tarot or Oracle cards that I could try out? Or perhaps a particular deck that you could recommend? Many of my decks seem to have become a little hostile, and I need something soothing at the moment.

star-lover

leave the cards for a while is my opinion

you could maybe try dr bach flower remedies - they are very good
i use rescue remedy when i'm down/panicky whatever

hope this cheers you up
its jonathan cainers libra forecast for this week

How can something be 'too good to be true?' We don't say things are 'too bad to be false'. We know full well that dreams and deceptions can take us into territory that's far darker than any reality. Why, then, should we place a limit on positivity? Some things, most definitely, are very good and very true. This brings me neatly round to your forecast. You are worried about a prospect or possibility. It seems to be offering you support but you fear that if you put your weight on it, it may collapse. If it can't serve that purpose, though, what use is it? You don't need another daydream to escape into. You need a promise you can rely on. That's what you've got.

BrightEye

star-lover,

Thanks for the suggestion re herbal remedy. I'll try it.

What do you make of the forecast? Bad dreams are good? I know. I know what I'm having them too. Enlighten me anyway (if you feel like it).

star-lover

i find him vague alot of the time
but i stuck on the last 2 sentences in that forecast as something positive to look forward to this week

he doesnt say things for sure unless he is sure and that forecast sounds very sure

i think he is saying separate the dreams and the reality and see if they actually do meet up

in my case personally they look promising
hope same for you
x

Apollonia

Greetings, BrightEye! I'm most struck by your mention of dreams. Are you journaling them, doing readings on them, or discussing them with others? If they are haunting you, they are important and probably a good clue as to what's going on that's making you feel the way you do.

memries

BrightEye

It may be painful but think back to when you lost your "peace of mind". Whatever happened has to be rationalized or healed or corrected and then go forward. I am not talking religion, necessarily, here but rather Spirituality. We all have an inner Spirituality, an inner person so to speak, and that little seed grows within us and becomes for some a tree of life, blooming and fruitful. Look within, through meditation or stillness or whatever you can manage to do. You have your own life's path to walk, we all do and you would like to walk it in relative peace. It is a struggle but one worthy of the effort. PM me if you want to and I wish you very well...memries

BrightEye

Apollonia said:
Greetings, BrightEye! I'm most struck by your mention of dreams. Are you journaling them, doing readings on them, or discussing them with others? If they are haunting you, they are important and probably a good clue as to what's going on that's making you feel the way you do.

I often journal them. I haven't needed to anymore recently because I remember them so well, down to every word being said in them. I remember complete conversations for months after and wish I didn't because they are what hurts. I actually have a good idea what's making me feel the way I do. I just can't find a way out other than the one suggested by the dreams and the cards and I'm afraid that's just going to make everything worse.

siouxj73

BrightEye, we all go through this every now and then. Normally for me it indicates to a period of accelerated growth or learning etc. Definitely try putting the cards down until you feel a little more grounded. Perhaps try some chakra meditations to assist you in feeling a bit more at ease.

BB

sioux.

Crystelle

Hey BrightEye,

I think I'm going to be unconventional (at least to the slant of the other responses) and say that there is an exercise you might try with the cards if you don't want to separate from them... I know it helps me sometimes....

Pick a card from the deck that reflects attributes that you lack and need in this instance. Focus on it, meditate if that's how you describe it, examine it, find its energy and then visualize that energy being poured into your body.

Sometimes when I know that I am too angry to decide something but I know that I need to be rational, I will look at the Queen of Swords in the Gilded Tarot. She is strong yet she is cunning, she looks at things carefully and determines the correct course of action, but that does not mean she has no passion. I picture myself in her place and try to see things how she might see them.

Although YOU should choose a card... I think the priestess or its equivalent might be good for this situation, due to the spiritual nature of the problem -- dreams and the such.

As for your cards and their attitude - I think your cards might be hostile because of how you are reacting the message they repeatedly give. How would you feel if you repeated something over and over and over and the person didn't listen? Now think about only being able to explain the situation by drawing pictures... it's got to be difficult!

This all sounds very frustrating and I wish you well!
Crystelle

BrightEye

Crystelle,

Thanks, I'll try that. And I know the cards get annoyed with me because I don't act on their message, but they are patient and keep telling me what to do. I think the dreams are part of their message. I just need a little courage, so perhaps Strength would be another good card to focus on.

Love BrightEye