North Node of the Moon in Libra

Azarial

What does it mean to be born with the north node of the moon in Libra?

~Azarial~

dadsnook2000

More info, please

An answer is difficult. Minimally, the node's house, the Sun and Moon by sign and house, also would enable a short answer. Dave

Azarial

My sun is in Taurus, my moon is in Sagittarius, the moons north node is in Libra and the moons north node is in the 6th house. I hope this helps.

~Azarial~

dadsnook2000

Conventional Wisdom

Conventional wisdom would note the following:

** N.Node in 6th house, sign of Libra: This suggests that you need to get your house in order, become organized, be concerned about details and striving always to be your best at whatever you attempt. Libra would lend a style of harmony and social grace to the manner in which you seek to both improve yourself and help others.

** Sun in Taurus near the ASC.: Your life and life-style is organized around a stable environment, an appreciation of valued furniture and accessories.

** Moon in Sag and 8th house area: A desire for freedom seem to have its limitations. Security and a solid, stable life is not all that it might seem to be.

Unconventional wisdom would note the following:
Your Moon seeks variety in its feelings, tests itself within a sense of tentitive-ness, "flirts" with life -- perhaps with the support of friends, or thru quick hit-and-run adventures (nights out on the town, parties) -- but without having to make any commitments to follow-on relationships. Inside, this Sag Moon wants to really cut loose and be able to accept and work with uncertainty and change. Given the node's position and meaning, this is probably not what you should do. I sense a torn personality in this one small area. True or false? Dave.

Leo62

Azariel - I would recommend Jan Spiller's book "Astrology of the Soul" if you want an indepth but non-astrobabble explanation of your north/south node. It's the best thing I've ever read about the moon's nodes. In fact, it's one of the best astrology books ever IMHO. ;)

Azarial

That makes a lot of sense Dadsnook2000. Thank you for the insight.

I will take your advice Leo62. I am very new to astrology and there are so many books out there and I have no idea which ones to get on the subject that would help out a beginner.

~Azarial~