Tarot Garden is Awesome!

Tk2dsky

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please move if it's in the wrong forum.

I just placed my first order with Tarot Garden, and I have to say I couldn't be more pleased. I received my order really quick and all along the way I was notified by email what was going on, and was even able to check the progress of my order. ::doing little happy tarot dance:: :thumbsup:

B*B
Ericka

weaver

I agree! Between a fantastic website, an amazing range of offerings, and speedy, friendly service, TG is hard to beat. Plus, it's great to do business with people who know and love Tarot!

I have said it before and will likely say it again...Three cheers for Tarot Garden! :)

weaver

Emeraldgirl

Hip Hip Horray
Hip Hip Horray
Hip Hip Horray

:thumbsup: Tarot Garden is fantastic :D

Emily

I think Tarot Garden, especially Jeannette, is amazing too - Even thought I'm so far away from them orders always come quickly and so well packed. Its a pleasure to order from them. :)

CandyApple

Their stock is just so amazing. I spend hours browsing their selection. I have yet to order from them. But I will in the furture.

magpie9

I love ordering from TG, it's always right, they either have or can find anything I want, and I don't know how they get the post office to ship faster than anyone else, but they do!

Great store, great resource, I give it a 10 :D

Paperdoll

Another happy customer!

I too recently ordered from Tarot Garden for the first time. They were really helpful and my order arrived so quickly! Wonderful site!

firemaiden

Me too.. it's horribly dangerous. They're so quick, and have EVERYTHING. Now that they have the shopping cart system and my card on file, new decks are only a few clicks away. SOMEBODY STOP ME.

Cerulean

They are simply great....

and they keep it easy for us, in a nice way.

Hope you all enjoy their good things!

Cerulean

prudence

magpie9 said:
I love ordering from TG, it's always right, they either have or can find anything I want, and I don't know how they get the post office to ship faster than anyone else, but they do!

Great store, great resource, I give it a 10 :D
I agree!! I have a theory that Jeannette holds some kind of control over space and time ;)

I always order from TG, unless forced to go elsewhere...and when I do go elsewhere, the wait is excruciatingly loooong.:(