• Lines of power - positive but messed up

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • You tell us

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gardener

Hello all,

Some of us are engaged in an Intuitive Reading Study Group, and this week a few people are reading for each other while looking at the EXACT SAME CARD. It's a little strange - we see some of the same things in the card, and some things are different. My partner, Netzach, and I read with the Rohrig 8 of Cups. In some ways, our readings for each other were similar, but the main difference is that she saw the tangle of lines crossing the center of the card as negative, essentially a psychological ball of thread clogging the drain of my brain, whereas I saw it as positive, representing lines of energy and her psychological power.

What do you see? Hair ball or power lines? Positive or negative? Or other?

Attachments

• Rohrig 8 cups.jpg
    Rohrig 8 cups.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 156

OakDragon

Cobwebs, symbolizing stagnation, lack of movement, etc.

rainwolf

Strings that shroud what is visible. Seeking is the only way to see what is beyond them.

Mimers

"Oh what tangled webs we weave"

That is the phrase that popped into my head when I looked at the cards. Definitely muddled and trapped.

Azarial

It looks like a spiderweb of emotions to me, that one would want to just walk away from instead of trying to untangle the mess.

~Azarial~

Rosanne

I love the Rohrig. There is a sort of grieving about this card. The web of hair sort of looks like it is about to be untangled or in the process of being untangled. There is sunlight on the desolate plain- the moment before life regenerates. I, if reading for me, would take that regeneration as uncertain though, and maybe it is just wishful thinking and I would remain unsatisfied. Maybe I should be looking at a new place to be or stand? ~Rosanne

MatingWolf

I got an impression of looking at cracked glass when I saw this card, or maybe a broken mirror. It felt very negative to me.

Dwaas

Voted: you tell us. Spiderweb. Stagnation. Maybe even something to get trapped in, or at least be holded back. Not perse negative, holding the horses could be well for a person even if it feels unpleasant at the time.
Blessings

Alta

Crossed wires.

MercyMe

I thought of fishing wire, invisible thread, and if you've ever tried to untangle fishing wire...ugh. Hard to see, hard to unravel.