new year

rachnasingh

good wishes to all memebers and peace for the world

wizzle

Happy New Year to all

And just saying that raises a question for me. Depending on where we live we all have a slightly different take on when the New Year happens. What do you all do? I just do a transit chart for my time zone and compare it to my natal and progressed charts.

I'd love to hear of other approaches.

Deszroo

Happy belated!. On the first of the new year..glanced into my ephemeris and saw that Ven rx and Chiron were conjunct in Aq for most of Decemeber/05. It made sense I thought,...there I was all month trying to salvage the health back into a long time romantic relationship ...(issues arise seems always on a ven rx.). I realized though that all month Ven/Chiron had also been squaring my natal Venus tightly from my sixth (& my natal moon recieving its own number of challanging aspects, sitting right next to natal venus). After seeing all just this little bit...its was no wonder..the uneasy yet deliberately sober, anti/unfestive mood as the clock stuck midnight. I am over that hump now, my perspective having surprisingly and quicky (thankgoodness!) turned to more healthier ven rx/capricornish interests.

Desz