Help please - UK

huredriel

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good online shop (UK based please) that sells mugwort ........ apparently I've got to make a tea with it to cleanse my new scrying mirror ...... and also how much I should get?

Many thanks in advance
x Huredriel

Kirranan

Hi
Ebay is actually a great place to buy allsorts of new age stuff now. There's some very highly reputed sellers on there now.
Or a good place for Wicca herb supplies is:
www.spiritadventures.co.uk

HudsonGray

Passing it through sage smoke won't work? It's ok to use substitutions, if the intent is the same. A 'bath' in dry salt crystals or even salt water would work as well. Both are cleansing things, as is regular old running water from the tap or a stream.

I would NOT pass it through the smoke of a candle because the heat from the flame would potentially crack or shatter your mirror.

anion-

Maybe here :http://www.newmoon.uk.com. I was impressed by their online selection of hard to find stuff - and they do carry mugwort. Another place worth looking is your local healthfood store - might save you the hassle of postal orders?

Aoife

You might also consider buying a small plant from a garden centre. Google the full latin name - its artemisia ....something. Then you'd have a neverending supply.

huredriel

Thank you all so much, that's brilliant ........ shall get some ordered before the end of the week, so it arrives in time for the full moon :)

x Huredriel