Edgar Cayce Past Life Reports

Azarial

If you have heard of these, what do you think of the accuracy of them?

~Azarial~

dadsnook2000

Have heard of them, but . . .

Have heard of them, but . . . I haven't actually seen one. You have to realize that Edgar Cayce used some astrological components differently than our cook books of meanings present those same components. As an example, he saw Saturn as symbolizing "where we choose not to grow." This is quite different from how most astrologers see Saturn.

There are a couple of books out that delve into his astrological readings and usage. I believe the software report writer you allude to was built upon these books and the available writings at the Virginia Beach center and library. I would also be interested into hearing anyone's experience in having one of these reports/readings done for them. Dave

Azarial

I believe I get that report free with the one that I ordered. If I do, I will be more than happy to post it.

~Azarial~

Free Flight

I have read a few of Edgar Cayce's books and believe he was a powerful seer.
I wish I could have seen him when he was around.

Consequently I have contacted the Cayce institute via the web and had a past life reading. I enjoyed it thoroughly but I dont think I believe it too much. I don't know who does the readings and I had the impression they were computer generated more than anything. I dont regret spending the money but I was left with the feeling that if Cayce had actually been the one to have done the past life reading it would have been more accurate.

just my 10 cents worth

x FF

MCsea

HI Azarial

I only paid about $15 US for my report and it was so good, we ended up getting 'everyone' one for a present, it has 'different' perspectives and views, and rather than believing it 100 percent I can see a different picture from reading his (yes of course computer generated report) style

It was worth the money, worth the time to read and reflect on, worth buying for other members of our family, worth the spiritual uplifting feeling it provided and to keep in my book shelf.

I think the most powerful part was the little 'motto' that is included to say to help you, mine was spot on and it has helped so much...

I hope you get as much pleasure from yours as I did from mine

MARINA

cosmic_bubble

:eek:)

i've had one done recently and it was very interesting...i did have a few 'ohmigawd' moments while i was reading it...one thing that did make me chuckle was a reference to alexander the great - i did suddenly develop a big interest in the man and related history when i was in my early 20s and read any book on him that i could lay my hands on :)

there were a lot of unharmonious aspects according to it (!) which made it seem like this lifetime is going to be hard work which i didn't agree with, but on the whole it was worth having it done :)

i had another report done for free at the same time - karmic past lives (or somet similar)..that was also very thought-provoking.

sunstallion

I had two past-life astrological reports. One from Laurie Baum, I believe she used the method from Edgar Cayce, the other from Chrissie Blaze. They both said that I was a spiritual person in my past lives and carry over into this one. I also have very strong psychic abilities but dont know how to develop them. They all said I have let my ego block my intuition. Laurie also said I was a psychic healer, a medium, a Shaman in one of my past life.

I also had past-life readings from many different readers before. They all said the same thing that I have strong psychic abilities and am very spiritual because of influences from past lives. Some did pick up that I was a healer in some of my past lives. This verifies what Laurie Baum and Chrissie Blaze told me.

I did have one past-life regression, but it was weird and very non-sense. Up to now, I still dont believe in what I saw in my regression. One of the non-senses was I was a soldier in Egypt, then all of the sudden I turned into a batman, then I turned into a dragon. As a result, I refused to spent money on another regression.