Blending Madame Endora and Gothic Tarot

ShekinahMoon

I remember reading on here about the idea of combining these two decks. So I mixed the Trumps from Vargo's Gothic Tarot with the Madame Endora's Oracle deck and it does work wonderfully well. Both decks are published by the same company. Both decks have the same dimensions so the cards fit together nicely.

It is like combining the shows Charmed and Angel. Yea, like that.

The reads are very good.

Chronata

ShekinahMoon said:
It is like combining the shows Charmed and Angel. Yea, like that.

The reads are very good.

LOL! Based on this wonderful description, I may have to try this again!

I tried once, when I first got the Gothic...but had a difficult time of it. The Endora felt so light and frivolous next to the dark brooding Gothic ...but that description of the shows makes perfect sense!
:D

I have however, discovered that the Madame Endora combines really well with the Psycards!

OakDragon

Oh, yes! I mix both decks together completely! You have discovered the Endoragothic Oracle! I have been meaning to get deeper into it, but new decks keep rearing their... umm... beautiful heads!

Blue Fury

Chronata said:
I have however, discovered that the Madame Endora combines really well with the Psycards!

For some reason the Psycards give me the wiggins. I love Madame Endora, although it does seem rather frivolous next to my Thoth :) but those psycards make me nervous and I have no idea why. Not sure if it has something to do with the 'yes' and 'no' cards being present or not. I'll try combining the two decks and see if Mdm E makes them feel any less freaky ;)

Fury x

ShekinahMoon

OakDragon said:
Oh, yes! I mix both decks together completely! You have discovered the Endoragothic Oracle! I have been meaning to get deeper into it, but new decks keep rearing their... umm... beautiful heads!

Endoragothic Oracle. That's a wonderful name LOLLL.

I like this deck at night. It helps me to unwind my thoughts and get an idea of where my subconscious is at after a day of work and traffic.

ShekinahMoon

Chronata said:
I tried once, when I first got the Gothic...but had a difficult time of it. The Endora felt so light and frivolous next to the dark brooding Gothic ...but that description of the shows makes perfect sense!
:D

!

That's why I like the two blended. The Gothic Trumps add a bit of dark seriousness to the deck. When I pull a trump card it adds a certain deeper energy to the whole reading. Like its something for me to focus upon. I like the unexpected trump card that pops into a reading.