January 2006, all charged up

paradoxx

Capricorn is a powerful sign this month, with mercury (and asteroid America) entering from the 0 degree, and venus in retrograde from the 29th degree, and the Sun and Ceres in the middle, Lots of talk and tons of activity. Distress and worrisome moods are only going to be superficial for a while, seroisness is the omipresent feeling right now.

Venus retrograde is the time to watch your spending habits, avoid playing into teh anti-material game, and focus more on quality and quantity, these concepts will help you save money over time.

Mars and Jupiter have made their opposition, and are now breaking away from eachothers opposing degree points in their orbits. Mars in Taurus is pushing for more money, and Jupiter in Scorpio is delving deep to find it. Don't push too hard or you might not get your landing timed right.

the Darkmoon is approaching the sign of virgo, where it will invoke the wrath of the intellectual, and the structure upon which they thrive and give to humanity.

MCsea

Oh dear..

THANK YOU Paradoxx

MARINA

namesoftrees

yes!

Thankyou v. much

Chubby Mummy

ooooh that would explain my recent stupid spending habits... on a brighter note, i have a years worth of soap from lush!! :bugeyed:

thanks Paradoxx!!

I dont think ive told you this before, but i love reading your astrology reports, theyre fantastic!!:D:D

xx
cm

Leo62

Chubby Mummy said:
on a brighter note, i have a years worth of soap from lush!! :bugeyed:
oooohhhh!!!.............*seethes with envy*

BTW, there seems to be some sort of mindboggling fixed grand cross at the moment, with Mars in Taurus, Jupiter in Scorpio, Saturn in Leo and Neptune in Aquarius (if you allow for 4 or 5 degree orbs)....as it's sitting right on my natal Leo/Scorpio/Aquarius T-square, I'm certainly feeling rather crucified...:(

paradoxx

yup, big grand cross stimulating everything for the get go, things aren't as bad as they seem, but the is plenty of action to keep the process of things moving in the direction they are.

Mercury trine to the north node is activating something, what I am not sure, but there is a great deal of aries activity, granted the moon was just in Aries, but something is definetly up in that sign, the north node is currently placed at 8deg of the ram.

The moon in capcpricorn was a powerful impact since it was at its most out of bounds declination (the moons place in its shifting orbit was as far from the shadow of earth as it could get). Now cycling through its new cycle, the moon is returning to more familiar territory, and with it famailar feelings, but the lessons learned at the onset of 2006 will stick with us for a while to come.

paradoxx

making headway

Capricorn has come and gone, Christmas, Channuka, New Years, all with their own presence have also come and gone. now the sun enters aquarius and teh moon will be in libra for this. Dual air signs, how interesting.

Libra's air is not always strong, and not always balanced, always wanting simplicity, libra will probably be denied while aquarius gets things moving for their own good. Aquarius, while a stubborn sign, is prone to chaos and change more than they are willing to admit or even show.

The darkmoon is ready to leave leo and enter virgo, challanges for the leaders will be abated for now, and teh challanges for the intellectuals will happen, fast. New criteria, new menus, new script, new employees, new head honchos, breathe deep people, we are in it for teh long haul.

Following the sun is mercury, and of course mercury will be combust to teh sun as venus has been. mercury will push for forced communication in these last few degrees of capricorn, and then move into smooth flowing high ideals, man of which will actually be implemented with favorable results. This break between teh signs is not a permanant situation, but a reminder of the situations that we have been and are in need to put away.

feeling deactivated, maybe you just need to get away, sun sign changesa re always challanging for people to adjust to.

Sienna

Oh Paradox, great post, I am a Capricorn, and in January 2006 have just launched m own website! However have also spending wildly ( a lot to do business of course!) but they have been tarot boxes, altar statues, crystals, and things connected to the Tarot! Your post couldn't have been more accurate!!

Siennax

rcb30872

paradoxx said:
feeling deactivated, maybe you just need to get away, sun sign changesa re always challanging for people to adjust to.
Thanks for that

Oh, that explains a lot, considering since the last few days I have felt quite low! Isn't criticism a lovely thing, especially when dished out to you by your own mother, in case you didn't know, I was being sarcastic!!!

Bec

Crystelle

oh Bec! From one accosted daughter to another, take heart!
Love
Crystelle