looking for pisces

Antenna

hi hi i am interested to know more about pisces. I have a few questions to ask :

1. Which star sign does your best friend falls into?
2. What do u like best about pisces personality?
3. What do u hate most about pisces personality?
4. What do u think is the best match for people who fall under pisces from your experience?

Sophie

Antenna said:
hi hi i am interested to know more about pisces. I have a few questions to ask :

4. What do u think is the best match for people who fall under pisces from your experience?

Hi Antenna,

I'm a Pisces, and I see I share a birthday with you ;). I also have two other personal planets in Pisces (Mercury and Saturn) and my Chiron. All of them are in the 11th House.

My best friends are: fire signs, a Scorpio, a Virgo.

What I like most about Pisces personality is our imagination, the open mind and heart, the compassion and the poetry. Pisces make the best travellers and if you need money you can always borrow from a Pisces ;) (that's why we are so skint all the time :eek:). What I like least is the procrastination, the bouts of blues, the lack of drive and the impression of being very old, of having been around in the world forever.

As for the best match - I don't believe there is a best match that covers entire signs. My boyfriend is a Pisces too, but before that I have been happy with a Cancer and a Taurus, and miserable with 2 Scorpios (they are supposed to be good matches!) and a Gemini. The best match is the best one for you.

What are your own answers to your questions?

Little Baron

Hi

My best friends, on average, are either other Pisces or Aries.

I love Pisceans because they have great fantasies in their minds and wonderful dreams, which they execute in so many ways. What I hate about being a Piscean is the fact that I can never make a decision - never! I can also love something one moment, and hate it two seconds later. Can also be a little self-absorbed.

Not sure about a match - not a Virgo or a Capricorn, I can tell you that.

LB

dadsnook2000

Have you noticed . . .

Have you noticed that people with a strong Pisces influence often have a sort of "softness" to their hair. Feather cuts, the ends fluffed out a little, a sort of foggy look about their hair fashion? All strong sign influences have their little "appearance features", haven't you noticed? Dave

Moongold

dadsnook2000 said:
Have you noticed that people with a strong Pisces influence often have a sort of "softness" to their hair. Feather cuts, the ends fluffed out a little, a sort of foggy look about their hair fashion? All strong sign influences have their little "appearance features", haven't you noticed? Dave

It's funny you should say that, Dave. My mother was a Pisces and she had the softest honey coloured hair. When she was young it was beautiful but as she got older she found it harder to manage.

I am a Pisces Moon, but my hair is very thick and (was) very dark. See profile picture. Perhaps it doesn't apply to Pisces Moons :)? I am very like my father - exactly the same hair. He was a Capricorn and I have a Capricorn Ascendant! We were actually born within six days of each other (calendar wise).

I think I may have been conceived on my mother's birthday :D. I was born exactly nine months later.

Moongold

Antenna said:

My mother was a Pisces. I think she was very much influenced by the historical time of her birth ..... Great Depression era, growing up in near poverty, WW II, marriage and six kids. Life for her was often really hard work just to make ends meet. She had no choice about that.

Now what I remember of her that was Pisces like? She was very small and beautiful. She loved poetry and she was very intelligent. She was a romantic at heart and she could hold a tune and dance beautifully. My Dad was quite a Capricorn and couldn't dance!

She had an easy open, friendly way about her that people responded to quite readily. I think, had she had the opportunity she would have been intuitive in the Tarot sense. She was certainly very sensitive.

Antenna

Helvetica said:
Hi Antenna,

I'm a Pisces, and I see I share a birthday with you ;). I also have two other personal planets in Pisces (Mercury and Saturn) and my Chiron. All of them are in the 11th House.

My best friends are: fire signs, a Scorpio, a Virgo.

What I like most about Pisces personality is our imagination, the open mind and heart, the compassion and the poetry. Pisces make the best travellers and if you need money you can always borrow from a Pisces ;) (that's why we are so skint all the time :eek:). What I like least is the procrastination, the bouts of blues, the lack of drive and the impression of being very old, of having been around in the world forever.

As for the best match - I don't believe there is a best match that covers entire signs. My boyfriend is a Pisces too, but before that I have been happy with a Cancer and a Taurus, and miserable with 2 Scorpios (they are supposed to be good matches!) and a Gemini. The best match is the best one for you.

What are your own answers to your questions?

hi hel! not too sure about my personal planets. have trouble working it out. yup. agree with you the part about money. haha but not only that most of the times i find it hard to turn down a request from a friend. true sometimes i feel blue all of a sudden and just wish to be alone by myself. but what i like best about pisces is the appreciation for arts in general or beautiful stuff. hehe. as for the part about scorpio dont really match. i knew 2 scorpios one was nice the other was mean. as for best match yup u are right. but i am curious to see if there are any pairs out there who match with their star signs to see how true it is.

Antenna

Moongold said:
It's funny you should say that, Dave. My mother was a Pisces and she had the softest honey coloured hair. When she was young it was beautiful but as she got older she found it harder to manage.

I am a Pisces Moon, but my hair is very thick and (was) very dark. See profile picture. Perhaps it doesn't apply to Pisces Moons :)? I am very like my father - exactly the same hair. He was a Capricorn and I have a Capricorn Ascendant! We were actually born within six days of each other (calendar wise).

I think I may have been conceived on my mother's birthday :D. I was born exactly nine months later.

ermm moongold what is a pisces moon?

prudence

Antenna said:
ermm moongold what is a pisces moon?

This means that on the day (or night) of Moongold's birth, the Moon was in the sign of Pisces.

prudence

Antenna said:

hi,

I have a pIsces Sun, Venus, North Node, and Ascendant...all except the ascendant are in the 12th House....so, I suppose Piscses is fairly strongly represented in my chart.

Husband is a Scorpio, very stronlgy so, and we get along famously, have been for over 13 years now!:love: My best friend is a Capricorn, with a scorpio moon, and some Pisces in there as well, and we too get along famously (been friends since we were 7 and 5 yrs old!). I get along well with Scorpios, my closest sister is one, and though her ability to be cruel did sting me quite a lot growing up, we are good friends now.

I guess the thing I hate most about Pisces personality is the extreme sensitivity that may be part and parcel of this sign. I have many times wished to be as tough as leather, and not be fazed by the world around me. Childhood was especially hard due to this. But as an adult, I have learned a thing or 2 about self-protection and shielding. Still have days in which I find myself wishing to be as tough as leather though.

What do I like best about Pisces personality? I am not sure on this as I really haven't met a lot of very Pisces people, only have myself to go on...so, hmm, I am going to say it's the ability to commune with nature and animals in a soft, open way. I have had many strange and unbelievable interactions with wild creatures, it feels like such a blessing from Mother Nature herself. (not sure if this is a Piscean trait or not)

from my experience, Scorpios are a good match for the likes of me!! Mine keeps me in check, and we know how to get along, without much stinging!