anyone tried out the new deck spread?

Antenna

hi i was wondering if anyone had tried the above? What type of reading did u get? positive or negative? :p

PS: not sure if its correct to pose the question here?

a_shikhs

Yupsss... I tried this spread with my RWS deck and my mermaids deck. I got excellent results with my RWS deck but horrifying ones with my mermaids..lol... Then after a few months, i tried it again with my mermaids tarot and got much better results..;) What about you??? Have you tried this spread with any of your decks???

Ambience

Yep..

We usually discuss the spread below where the author writes about it, But since you wrote a thread on talking tarot, i will let you know, i have tried this spread and it works great. My deck loves me lol. However one of my decks has issues! Think it needs cleansing hehe. It's a good insight spread into what kind of relationship you are going to have with your deck and what you should use the deck for, what it has to offer. I think i would add a card for what does the deck want to be used for, i,e for relationship spreads, or financial etc. That's if you have a number of decks and want one for each purpose, then i would wrap the corresponding colour of empowerment silk wrap around it, to program it for that use.

Love *& Light, Janey xx

sharpchick

I do a new deck spread on every deck I get. Two of mine have essentially told me that if I got the deck for a lark, it will continually challenge me.:eek: (Much study on both of those.) One oracle new deck spread told me I would need to study the deck for a year.

Antenna

a_shikhs said:
Yupsss... I tried this spread with my RWS deck and my mermaids deck. I got excellent results with my RWS deck but horrifying ones with my mermaids..lol... Then after a few months, i tried it again with my mermaids tarot and got much better results..;) What about you??? Have you tried this spread with any of your decks???

heheh i only have two decks at the moment. i was flipping through my notes and happen to browse on the page about the new deck spread. so i did a reading and i like my card's reply to what will our relationship be like. i got 2 of wands which signifies a rewarding friendship formed through work. i am working with it almost everyday. :cool2:

Antenna

Ambience said:
We usually discuss the spread below where the author writes about it, But since you wrote a thread on talking tarot, i will let you know, i have tried this spread and it works great. My deck loves me lol. However one of my decks has issues! Think it needs cleansing hehe. It's a good insight spread into what kind of relationship you are going to have with your deck and what you should use the deck for, what it has to offer. I think i would add a card for what does the deck want to be used for, i,e for relationship spreads, or financial etc. That's if you have a number of decks and want one for each purpose, then i would wrap the corresponding colour of empowerment silk wrap around it, to program it for that use.

Love *& Light, Janey xx

hmm ambience u mention that your deck think it needs cleansing. how would i know if my deck needs to cleanse? from the card that show up on based on instinct?

a_shikhs

Antenna said:
heheh i only have two decks at the moment. i was flipping through my notes and happen to browse on the page about the new deck spread. so i did a reading and i like my card's reply to what will our relationship be like. i got 2 of wands which signifies a rewarding friendship formed through work. i am working with it almost everyday.

2 of wands is a great card to get.. :thumbsup: it means partnership and that the deck and you get along really well.. I remember getting all sword cards with my mermaids tarot.. hehe..;)

Ambience

Because...

It told me it doesn't want to have a good relationship with me! LoL. I love the deck, it just doesn't like me, because of my underlying concerns about the cards being dark. I will cleanse it with candle energy and put it in order then re-ask. I think maybe due to other people handling the cards.

Love *& Light ,Janey xx

Antenna

a_shikhs said:
2 of wands is a great card to get.. :thumbsup: it means partnership and that the deck and you get along really well.. I remember getting all sword cards with my mermaids tarot.. hehe..;)

haha lucky me.

:)

Moonchild1721

I used to do a new card spread with every new deck I got until I did one when I got the Tarot of the Saints. When I did the spread with that deck, the card that came up in the position of "what will be the nature of our relationship" was a card depicting Judas' kiss betraying Jesus:bugeyed: Not a good sign I guess. I haven't used that deck since, nor have I done a new deck spread since!
Samantha