PDA

View Full Version : time for renewing subscription

wildchilde
10-01-2006, 07:10
I can't figure out how to tell when my subscription runs out...can someone point me in the right direction? Sophie-David very kindly sponsored my membership sometime last year (I think in February, maybe) but I can't find anywhere in my user control panel what date my subscription would run out. Getting nervous! Thanks for your help.

(ps: sorry but my previous post did not appear correctly...admins please delete empty post)

snowy25
12-01-2006, 03:19
I got an e-mail when Huredriel gave me a gift subscribtion.
The information you're looking for is send to you in this message.
So I hope you still have it.

Love and light

Snowy

Alta
12-01-2006, 03:54
Also, just email Solandia and ask.

However, I am sure she always sends out notifications when subscriptions are coming due.

webmaster@aeclectic.net

Solandia
12-01-2006, 12:28
Hi wildchilde,

I send a reminder email about two weeks before the expiry of each subscription. You can also email me at any time if you'd like to find out exactly when yours is due, or renew in advance here (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/forum/renew_payment.shtml).

~ Solandia

wildchilde
13-01-2006, 01:38
Thanks for the helpful replies everyone!!!

I recently had to change my recorded email addy because the one I had assigned to this board was a hotmail address and all my email just got wiped out because I had forgot to check it within 30 days! LOL

Solandia I'll email you for info just in case my notification email was one that got wiped away!

Lillie
14-01-2006, 03:19
I too have been wondering when my subscription would be up.
I was given one last year but I also seem to have lost all my saved Emails!

However, I found mine by searching for, and finding, my original 'thank you' thread.

And I am OK for a couple of months yet.