Stone meditation

wizzle

I thought I'd share a meditation I've developed based on my very fragile understanding of Tai Chi. Oddly, even though I'm a total Tai Chi neophite, the meditation seems to work very well. The objective is to balance the up/down and left/right energies.

1. Select 4 stones, preferably of similar energies. For my meditation I used a large clear quartz cluster, a rutilated quartz sphere, a natural citrine pyramid and my own favorite ugly/powerful quartz palm sized pebble.

2. Lay down and put the stones on your groin and forehead/third eye. Hold the other two stones in your hands. Take your time and relax all the parts of your body. In my meditations I put the cluster on my groin, the pyramid on my 3rd eye area and hold the other two stones.

3. Focus attention on each of the stones in turn. Feel the energy of the stones moving up, down and across.

4. Focus attention on each pair of stones, that is... the ones in your hands and then the ones on the temple, groin. Feel the connection of the energies up and down and from side to side.

5. Focus attention on all four stones. Feel the energy drawing into the stones and circulating around your body.

6. Visualize a center of all this energy. Draw the energy from the 4 stones toward this center. I feel a very strong sense of peace and balance at this point. Stay here as long as you like.

I'd really be interested in how this works for ya'll.

sagewriter

thanks for posting this wizzle.

i can't wait for some alone-time to be able to practise this :)

Leleii

Great Meditation. Can't wait to try it.
Leleii

a_shikhs

Thanks Wizzle for posting this lovely meditation.. I will definately try it out.. Can i use amethyst, clear quartz, and rose quartz???

wizzle

Dear a_shikhs

I think amethyst, rose and clear quartz would be a lovely combination. They all have nice pastel energies.

SuzanneMoon

Ohh thanks for posting this i will have to have a go when i get some quiet time :)