Your Most Enchanting / Tender Pick this 2006

Cerulean

A card or deck that will show the vision of romance? Or Tenderness for this upcoming Valentine's Day?

I was going to include Happy Chinese New Year, but I thought more of a February pick...there's many tarots out there that show or evoke very tender moments and enchanting scenes that weave their way into our memories...or hopes.

Or the most enchanting 'caring' style of tarot scene that works, if it's not romance that you celebrate, but an enchanting feeling that people like to celebrate around February 14.

Mind you, it can be longing, beautiful scenes of period romance, historical, lyrical memory nostalgia...or pure sentiment. Many people have loving things to celebrate in mid-February, not necessarily the standard couple-dom of the media...it might be your enchanting friends, relations...or gardens!

I'm looking and almost will nominate my Antonia Castelli decks, for the Nouveau's "Women of Flowers" mood and the "Flower Fairies"...but there's some deeper-to-me tarots that might really evoke the Valentine mood...

Too bad the Jane Austen tarot isn't out yet...

Cerulean

lark

I think my pick would be the Harmonious Tarot.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/harmonious/

I picked it up yesterday with a gift card I got from Borders.
And have spent a pleasant afternoon sitting in the sun (yes we finally have a little sun!) looking through it.

It's has a beautiful, calm feeling.
And some very sweet loving interaction between the people.
10 of Swords two women who have hats like the flying nun help a wounded solder.
6 of cups~ a young mother bends down to pick a rose for her child.
7 of cups~ a young man holds a mirror to reflect the face of his beloved.
8 of Wands~ looks the most like a Valentine card. A young man with a big red heart on his breast swiftly runs after a shy maiden.

I also found a few surprises.
I love the Tower card.
It makes me feel as if I'm falling right along with the person on the card, not just watching
The Devil is very inventive, a man with a monkey face riding a black cat through the town square, starting little fires everywhere he goes...scared faces peek out the windows at him, and a big turkey stands near by....I've always been a little afraid of turkeys! :)

All in all I'm very happy with it.
A very tender, loving deck......perfect for Valentines gift giving!