Birthday List Question

Crystelle

Where do you find the information you are requesting? I can't find a website that tells me the information in the format in which you are requesting it... perhaps this is only for those that can calculate their charts???

Not sure, I tried but I think that I fall woefully short. Perhaps not though, anyone have any guidance?

dadsnook2000

Looking for answers

Crystelle
If you are going to follow the discussions that Wizzle and I are going to initiate on the various planets, you will need to have an astrological chart. There are places on the Internet where you can obtain these. However, if you can't access these sites that offer usage of astrological chart calculation then someone may calculate a chart for you.

The minimum data needed for a timed birth chart is:
** Date of Birth; month, day, year
** Time of Birth; hours, minutes, AM or PM indication.
** Place of Birth; City/town, State or Region, Country.

The added data noted in the Birth Data Listing is to facilitate visual imaging of someone's chart, use of an ephemeris (table of planet positions and astronomical data) to see what houses and signs planets are in, etc. All of this data can be taken directly from a astrological-service calculated chart if you have any level of familiarlarity with the process. If you don't have these skills yet you can post what information you do have HERE and I'll try to run a chart for you so that you can follow along. Dave

Crystelle

I have chart information in this form....

Sex F
Alexandria, LA 22 USA 12/14/1981 19:35 - Julian day 2444953.57
Adjust 6.00 ST 0.59 Lat 31.18 Long 92.26
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0

Sun Sagittarius 23.00
Moon Leo 13.55
Mercury Sagittarius 25.29
Venus Aquarius 3.52
Mars Virgo 29.34
Jupiter Scorpio 3.22
Saturn Libra 20.21
Uranus Sagittarius 1.45
Neptune Sagittarius 24.32
Pluto Libra 26.20
Lilith Sagittarius 9.03
Asc node Cancer 22.46

Ascendant Cancer 26.21
II Leo 18.49
III Virgo 14.57
IV Libra 16.13
V Scorpio 21.10
VI Sagittarius 25.27
VII Capricorn 26.21
VIII Aquarius 18.49
IX Pisces 14.57
Midheaven Aries 16.13
XI Taurus 21.10
XII Gemini 25.27

But I couldn't figure out how to translate that into the requested format...maybe I'm having a duh moment?
Oh and I have lived on the East Coast of the US for most of my life (EST)...

wizzle

You have the data you need. Just copy and paste from "Alexandria" to the end of the information about your Ascendent (1st line of the 2nd paragraph). Don't add the the information that has the Roman numerals. The format you have matches what Dads requested.

dadsnook2000

Data transformation for Crystelle

Crystelle, copy the following data into a posting under your own name and you will be listed. Check to make sure that the degree positions (the numbers after the decimal point) represent degrees and minutes and not degrees and decimals of a degree. (I believe they are degrees and minutes because I do not see any numbers higher than 59). Also, in order to relocate your chart someone would need to have a "closer" location than just the "east coast." Perhaps, for example, south east coast area, mid-atlantic or northeast coast area.

Birth Date: 12-14-1981
Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA USA
Longitude West 092-35, Latitude North 31.18
Birth Time: 19:35 or 07:35 PM Time Zone -08 hrs PST

Current residence is on the east coast of the U.S.A.

Sun Sagittarius 23.00
Moon Leo 13.55
Ascendant Cancer 26.21
Midheaven Aries 16.13

Optional Planet Listing:
Mercury Sagittarius 25.29
Venus Aquarius 3.52
Mars Virgo 29.34
Jupiter Scorpio 3.22
Saturn Libra 20.21
Uranus Sagittarius 1.45
Neptune Sagittarius 24.32