Mercurial being!!Gemini&Virgo-have questions

Al Si'ra

Hi!! This might sound a little bit silly but i keep wondering and wondering so i have decided to ask about it finally..

My sign is sagittarius ascendant is virgo..moon-capricorn..other than that my birth chart is mainly dominated by capricorn and sag.

I have No Gemini in my birth chart nor Pisces-but i find myself to be a lot like Gemini at times..I can't seem to maintain a stability in my thoughts and actions-there is always 2 sides to everything in my life-even when it comes to carreer-possesions etc.you get the idea..I tend to change sides in the blink of an eye..so i am not really reliable when it comes to certain things-i can't stay fixed on something for a long time..there is this duplicity (is that the word?) in my life..I have been noticing these traits more and more as i grow up..it wasn't the case a few years back then..

I thought that it could be because of sag. and capricorn fighting to get the dominance- and plus i have the virgo which is ruled by mercury-the ruler planet of gemini?

Why is this..I just can't find an astrological explanation..Could you pls give me some insight on why this could be happening?

rcb30872

Since Virgo is also ruled by Mercury, as is Gemini, sometimes Virgo can be a bit like Geminis. There are two sorts, at least, for Virgos, that I am aware of (I might be wrong, just some things that I have read in certain books), the ones that are very Earth like, and the other being Air like, which because of the Mercury ruler, tends to be a bit more like the Gemini.

I may be way off, I am sure someone would correct me if I am wrong, if so, please don't hesitate.

:love:

Bec

star-lover

i'd go along with that bec - having virgo rising (and gemini mc) myself its a very important planet - doesn't help having a libra sun either lol so i know how it feels - the chopping and changing and for your capricorn moon would be unsettling

also al si'ra it could be that your saggitarius sun clashes with your virgo rising - this could be reflecting the *in 2 minds* all the time - never quite happy either way - you need maybe to find a middle road that incorporates both your urge to go all out and explore and your approach of being meticulous and perfecting

*edit* also look at the aspects to mercury in your chart and see what's going on there

Al Si'ra

also look at the aspects to mercury in your chart and see what's going on there

Thank you for clearing things up a bit..First let me tell you this..i just can't understand astrological calculations-i have a very superficial knowledge..so pls bear with me..

I looked at the planet positions and sagittarius matches with mercury..So i gotta be good in communications lol..

how do i understand if they are clashing or not..where should i look in my birthchart??

star-lover

Al Si'ra said:
Thank you for clearing things up a bit..First let me tell you this..i just can't understand astrological calculations-i have a very superficial knowledge..so pls bear with me..

I looked at the planet positions and sagittarius matches with mercury..So i gotta be good in communications lol..

how do i understand if they are clashing or not..where should i look in my birthchart??

you can get your planets calculated on various websites
www.astro.com
www.jonathancainer.com (click on left hand side where it says what's my sign)
or here
http://www.widgetsworld.co.uk/birthchart.php

once you find out all the positions you can put them in the top thread here - birth data - for future reference by all - then people can put their interpretations on here

Al Si'ra

Thanx star-lover i did it as you suggested and posted my calculations:)