Madame Endora Cardstock?

FaerieStorm

Is the Madame Endora's Fortune Telling Deck cardstock similar to the Gothic Tarot cardstock? I just ordered the deck from amazon and was curious about this.

Thoughts? Thanks, FS

lunakasha

Yes....I have both decks and I would have to say, the cardstock is the same for both. They are also the exact same size, which makes it easy to shuffle them together and do a combined, Endoragothic reading. ;)

Highly recommend the Endora cards....one of my most honest and accurate oracles.

:) Luna

sharpchick

FaerieStorm said:
Is the Madame Endora's Fortune Telling Deck cardstock similar to the Gothic Tarot cardstock? I just ordered the deck from amazon and was curious about this.

Thoughts? Thanks, FS

I don't have the Gothic, but I do have the Madame Endora. . . it certainly is not sturdy cardstock by any means. But I love that deck.

Annabelle

I have both decks, too, and agree with Lunakasha . . . the cardstock is the same in both.

The Vargo Gothic is one of my favorite tarot decks, but I haven't worked much with the Madame Endora's cards yet. They are beautiful, though!

NightWing

One deck from two!

Hmmn. I have both decks (Gothic & Endora) but I had never thought about combining them. What an interesting idea!

The card stock seems okay to me, but then, I haven't been giving the cards a lot of hard use either.

I really got one deck, then the other, for the unique artwork.

Alissa

The cardstock for both of the current "runs" is the same for both decks, as both came from the same printing source, yes.

lunakasha

NightWing said:
Hmmn. I have both decks (Gothic & Endora) but I had never thought about combining them. What an interesting idea!

Although I have not used them in awhile....:( I do keep both decks together in the same bag. They work really well together in readings, the artwork of the two decks complement one another so nicely. You should give it a try! Of course the only "downside" is that you can tell them apart by the different card backs. I usually try to pull an equal number from each deck to balance it out.

:) Luna