Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisces

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crystelle

Love Crystelle

MercyMe

I'm a Libra w/ a Leo and in most ways we get along but...hmmm....lately not at all. Has to do with me turning my attention to my stuff rather than our stuff or his stuff.

--Mercy

star-lover

i'm libra with a scorpio - bit too realistic/heavy for me lol but honest and reliable, you always know where you stand

inanna_tarot

No partner right now but I have been with and am constantly attracted to Sagittarians.
They always feed my fire,,, or I'm really annoying and point out the logic and why they cant do something hehe. Its a fun combination most of the time.

Sezo
x

Crystelle

As a Sagittarian I love dating Libras! So cool! I think that they are just the right gentle touch to deal with the sensitive yet unthoughtful-of-others Sagittarian way ;)

elancl

I wish it were a multiple choice poll. Not because I have multiple partners (naughty-minded people!), but because being without a partner currently makes me want to vote for all previous.
Virgo/Libra cusp
Capricorn
Cancer

stardancer

I'm a Libra with two Geminis. One I am partnered with and the other I have a huge crush on. Typical Libra. These two can chat you to death. I've never been with any other sign that can talk as much as a Gemini man.