Is Mercury Retrograde??

Thirteen

Okay, been having communication problems, car problems--problems with the DMV, internet problems! In fact, I wrote up this post and then, when I hit delete to erase a word, the delele continued to erase the whole message!

Is it retrograde? If it is, is it almost over? Please tell me it's almost over....

zorya

i have the next mercury retrograde as sept. 14 to oct. 6. the last one ended june 8.

sorry to hear that you're having problems thirteen! maybe a.g. will have another astro. reason for them.

lunalafey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIRTEEN....
also, Mercury is currently in Cancer(7/8-21)
Where Mercury is in your natal chart in relation to transits is likely to have something to do with it, as well as some house influences.
How long have you been having these problems, because mercury just came out of Gemini. It would be helpful tho know where your planets are.

Thirteen

Been having them for about two weeks now--most seriously this last week (my birthday week, of course!). I honestly don't recall where Mercury is in my chart. Last time I did a chart was using some software that, now, doesn't work on my current new computer.

Any online program where I can plug the info in and get the results?

zorya

i'm not recommending this site for anything other then the charts, but they do have charts and they're free and easy to find. just press free horoscopes at the top, near center.

www.astro.com

Thirteen

Mercury is Leo!

Okay. Mercury is in Leo. I'm in agreement that astro.com ain't so good a site. Like the other better.

AquarianGoddess

What degree? It's possible your Mercury is being opposed by Neptune, which currently is at nine degrees of Aquarius.

Thirteen

14 degrees Leo.

lunalafey

ooh

PRETTY CLOSE