Opinions Please

tabi

I have tried doing a search to see if there was anything written about the "Dreaming in Color" oracle deck. Being new I am not familiar enough with the search to find things and the things I did find wasn't quite what I was looking for, so forgive me if I am asking the same question over.

I was thinking about getting the Dreaming in Color deck, it would be my first oracle deck. I was wanting to know if anyone has it and what they thought of it? Is it a good deck? Any down sides?

Thank you

Alta

Hi tabi,

A lot of folks, including me, use it here. I think one of the Oracle circles a while back, about a third of the participants were using this deck. I just got it in trade fairly recently and did use it for a reading here, and that seemed okay to the querent. There is a single word, and a fairly abstract picture for use to draw out your intuition.

tabi

I have read them before I posted, and didn't find it greatly helpful, but thank you

darwinia

I still find that this is one of the greatest decks I have. If I could suck the artwork into my whole house I would be extrememly satisfied. Here's another thread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=30731&highlight=luman

I am saving up for one of these now <g>
http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/index.asp?category=293985&count=1

Some other stuff there, but I like the plates, I've got antique plates all over my house. I found an old Avon tin with cherubs on it that perfectly suits the deck, so I finally found a box for it.

rash212

I have this deck, and i am in awe with the artwork... i think its beautiful... but i have never done any readings with it... just ocassionally use it for meditation!

huredriel

I have the DIC deck and I love love love it :D ......... I mainly use it for myself ....... and meditate on a specific card to see what message I need to hear ......... but I have started using this deck in the Intuitive Oracle exchange. I can't recommend this deck highly enough!!!!

tabi

I am fastly learning that the internet and a credit card are a very dangerous combination. I have to control myself better!!!

The plates are beaitful, btw....again I would have problems picking just one of them ;)