It might get confusing...

SirenRising

With so many methods, schools, ways, views, systems of practice in Astrology we end up in a mix of «multi-personality» traits that are aplied to every culture (that's my conclusion)... for example: my personality is described in the Chinese astrology as Fire, but my chart is more Earthy in Western - are my Virgoan caracteristics more needed in this society?...

Wich type of Astrology for each type of individual... citizen of the world?!

(yes the english is crappy, though not my mother tongue)

dadsnook2000

Of course . . .

Of course you are earthy and a Virgo. Your comments are typically Virgo-ish. So, I would stay away from Chinese astrology such as it is. Use something that is of and from your European culture and you may find the truth easier and faster. Dave

SirenRising

dadsnook2000 said:
Of course you are earthy and a Virgo.

It's a cross i have to carry 8)

Ok... Thank you.

Sophie

dadsnook2000 said:
Of course you are earthy and a Virgo. Your comments are typically Virgo-ish. So, I would stay away from Chinese astrology such as it is. Use something that is of and from your European culture and you may find the truth easier and faster. Dave
Well, strangely enough, the readings for me in Chinese astrology (where I am a goat), are very near to what European astrology says about me. I guess there are some universals! (my cross is multiple water signs, and most of them Pisces, including Sun ;))