PDA

View Full Version : Record Keeper Crystals

TemperanceAngel
10-02-2006, 09:12
Hello I have become fascinated by these crystals and would love to get one.

Does anyone on AT have one?

Record Keepers are clear quartz crystals with a triangle (could be more than one) etched on the crystal.

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/gems/quartzpt1.html

The above is a link with an image and explanation. Just scroll down the page a little.

WhiteRaven
10-02-2006, 09:29
Hi TA.....

I have a book called Crystal Enlightment by Katrina Raphaell....and I'm going to quote some of it here for you because I just followed your link and I think that something just isn't right over there.....

I quote from the book:

Record Keepers all have a sacred symbol engraved on one of their facets. These symbols are not easily seen and usually need to be searched out by looking at the crystal in a bright light while closely examining all the faces and facets. If a crystal is a Record Keeper, a small perfect triangle wil be found on one of the six faces forming a termination. These small triangles are not the facets themselves. They have actually been etched into the crystals. If you run your finger over the triangle you will feel the indentation.

I just don't think one would be able to see it that clearly, even under light, if it were a genuine one. Perhaps I am wrong.....but I thought I'd quote the book for you.

TemperanceAngel
10-02-2006, 09:34
Thanks WhiteRaven. I was kinda shocked at how well you could see the triangle on the crystal.
Maybe they have done something to make it clearer?
If you look closely you will see the triangle grooves are quite dark and the crystal is obviously under a light.

I would love to see one in person, amazing!!

WhiteRaven
10-02-2006, 09:37
Thanks WhiteRaven. I was kinda shocked at how well you could see the triangle on the crystal.
Maybe they have done something to make it clearer?
If you look closely you will see the triangle grooves are quite dark and the crystal is obviously under a light.

I would love to see one in person, amazing!!

I think they've highlighted it with something....I haven't seen one in person either but I would think that it would be a natural etching....not something like is shown on that page. At first, I thought you were going to buy one from that site...and well....I hesitate to say what I'm really thinking... :D
I don't think I will.....:P

But yes, I'm sure that seeing one and working with one would be amazing.

tarotbear
10-02-2006, 12:14
Unfortunately I don't have my best one with me, but on my record keeper there are two or three triangles on each facet. Are you saying these aren't record keepers, WhiteRaven? I have all the Raphael books, too.

The picture on that site has definately been touched up for clarity; the triangles I have are clearly seen but less than 1/8 inch long. I have a window crystal or two somewhere at my parent's house, too.

PS - I bought these wonderful specimens over 20 years ago when such things were easy to find - before the New Age made them the 'flavor of the week.' Most of the easy to find or good stuff was mined years ago.

Caveat emperator!

WhiteRaven
10-02-2006, 20:59
Personally, and this is just my opinion here, I don't think Crystals should be tampered with period. Whether it's to make a sale or not....it just doesn't feel right to me. It's like someone buying a Crystal and painting it some other colour. The energies are dulled in MO........and who is to say that if highlighted with whatever, that it was not etched by human hands.....of course, we could say that about any Record Keeper, whether it has been touched up for clarity or not....just to make a sale type thing. It's like many sellers that claim one thing and in reality, it's another. Take Herkimer Diamonds for example......I've read about lots of scams around that.

This particular Crystal that is shown on the page TA directed us to reminds me of those Totem Stones you find in metaphyscial stores. The ones that have the animals that have been stamped mechanically and then painted.

Little Eagle
11-02-2006, 07:29
I have a record keeper crystal. It to be fair was probably one of the ugliest asthetic crystals in the shop but it has a myriad of triangles and other shaped etched into it. I feel that these are natural and the inside due to the way it is presented looks like a mountain range when you hold it at the right angle. I am lucky as well as this is not so much a generator crystal as a Channeling crystal with 7 faces.It also split's the light into a rainbow at the right angle. Just goes to show that beauty is not skin deep, especially not for the siting ones!

TemperanceAngel
12-02-2006, 09:34
PS - I bought these wonderful specimens over 20 years ago when such things were easy to find - before the New Age made them the 'flavor of the week.' Most of the easy to find or good stuff was mined years ago.

tarotbear sounds amazing. I hope you get to them and post pictures or even better, post them to me ;)

TemperanceAngel
12-02-2006, 09:36
Personally, and this is just my opinion here, I don't think Crystals should be tampered with period.

Yes I agree to a certain extent. But what if the Record Keepers were etched in Atlantis? And that is how we recognised them? Or somewhere else, and the mark showed us this, so we knew we could tap into ancient info?

I would love one to be able to meditate with and see exactly just what the records were kept in there :)

TemperanceAngel
12-02-2006, 09:38
I have a record keeper crystal. It to be fair was probably one of the ugliest asthetic crystals in the shop but it has a myriad of triangles and other shaped etched into it. I feel that these are natural and the inside due to the way it is presented looks like a mountain range when you hold it at the right angle. I am lucky as well as this is not so much a generator crystal as a Channeling crystal with 7 faces.It also split's the light into a rainbow at the right angle. Just goes to show that beauty is not skin deep, especially not for the siting ones!

Little Eagle that sounds SO amazing. You know I have dreams about crystals like that, seriously!!

Can you post a picture for us as an attachment?

WhiteRaven
12-02-2006, 09:40
Yes I agree to a certain extent. But what if the Record Keepers were etched in Atlantis? And that is how we recognised them? Or somewhere else, and the mark showed us this, so we knew we could tap into ancient info?

I would love one to be able to meditate with and see exactly just what the records were kept in there :)

No..I'm not talking about then....I'm talking about now.....sorry if I wasn't clear on that.....I too would like one of these....:)

Little Eagle
12-02-2006, 16:12
I will send u a piccie T.A. but how do you upload to this site

tarotbear
13-02-2006, 01:20
Go to 'reply' scroll down a bit and look for 'manage attachments' and click on it. You will get a screen to upload pix - however - if they are too big the system may reject them. Upload each picture separately if doing multiples.

Glyphman
27-02-2006, 06:09
When I think of what your calling "record keeping" crystals, I think about my beautiful Lemurian Seed Crystal. I have two Lemurian Seed Crystals. They are said to hold all history and knowledge of humans from the creation of humankind, from what use to be the continent of MU/Lemuria/, or the Motherland. This particular seed crystal is from a cluster in Russia. It is very large as Lemurian Seed Crystals go.

I went to he link the OP provided and learned something. The memory crystal like this Lemurian Seed Crystal have a triangle on one of the faces of the crystal. So I went and checked mine. Sure enough a very large and well defined triangle. But better yet, there is another triangle, again well defined within the first triangle. Very cool............

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/glyphman/100_0174.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/glyphman/100_0173.jpg

And here is a second much smaller and a rather common seed crystal.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/glyphman/100_0175.jpg

tarotbear
27-02-2006, 13:05
I don't want to come off as hostile with this post... after all, I believe tarot cards made of cardboard and ink can help me decipher my problems, but when I read this:

...my beautiful Lemurian Seed Crystal. I have two Lemurian Seed Crystals. They are said to hold all history and knowledge of humans from the creation of humankind, from what use to be the continent of MU/Lemuria/, or the Motherland. This particular seed crystal is from a cluster in Russia.

I have to say to myself ...we don't know if Lemuria or Atlantis ever existed other than in human imagination. To make a statement such as ..."they are said to hold all history and knowledge of humans from the creation of humankind" ... sounds like someone believes they just bought the Brooklyn Bridge from a stranger on the street.

I know I'm going to take heat for this ... but if you have all the history of mankind in those two crystals then why aren't you or anyone who owns them on the front page of every magazine, on every talk show, and touring the world with that knowledge? Why isn't that knowledge being given to the average man on the street? How many billions of dolllars did these cost you?

I have crystal points I bought for a dollar or two ... I use them to direct energy, and have used them successfully to kill the pain of Carpal Tunnel syndrome in others .. but to claim the outrageous claim above ... sorry ~ you'll have to prove it to me first; I can't accept it just because you said it.

Glyphman
27-02-2006, 15:25
Hello Tarotbear,

I am way too new to begin giving anyone heat for anything here. Besides I always appreciate a response to my posts. Here is a great example.........After checking, the Lemurian seed crystals are not thought to be like other memory crystal.
The ancient Atlantians had programmed the Record Keepers before the knowledge.
The Lemurian Seed Crystals are different somehow.
Apparently these "seed" crystals were not programmed with specific information, as were the Record Keepers, but rather were placed in the earth where crystalline growth was expected to form over the coming millennia. These crystals were programmed to transmit frequencies to other crystals being created throughout time.

I did not mean to imply that this particar crystal held all of anything. That would be a little silly. I can see why you would have the response about the Brooklyn bridge.........

Have you ever heard the idea that much of the human history is also held for us within the Dolphins?? Another new age idea. But a rather common one.
The same with history, knowledge, holographic connection between Inner Earth, the surface of the Earth, and the stellar regions.
The horizontal striations actually appear to be lasered into these crystals. It is as if they carry the knowledge of how to maintain unity while being individualized and living on the physical plane. This link below is as good as any of them to start with. Again you can do a search for a number of them that talk of the same beliefs. Pretty cool stuff.

http://www.the-naturesemporium.com/Lemurianseedcrystals.htm

I am not an expert about any New Age material. So all I can share with you is that the above link is just one of many that share this perspective.
I stand corrected about these crystals holding knowledge and history.

You did mention the following though:
"I have to say to myself ...we don't know if Lemuria or Atlantis ever existed other than in human imagination."

Actually there is a great deal of information, both in the form of text, Mesoamerican codices, manusscripts, and archeological evidence that the Lemurians and the continent of MU, the Motherland did exist, and that parts of the continent remains still do exist.

If you would like a ton of reference material to read for yourself, I would be glad to provide a months worth of reading for you. A really great place to start though would be a simple search for Col. James Chruchwards research material. It is awsome if you are interested at all in ancient civilisations, glyphs, and symbols. The connections between the Lemurians continent of MU and their migrations over other continents is pretty interesting. For me, especially the connections/links to Mesoamerica and the ancient Maya.

Hey, again.......thanks for the response. I learned some things that I did not know about this particular crystal as a result.

So, its all good............peace.

Glyphman
27-02-2006, 16:26
it has a myriad of triangles and other shaped etched into it. I feel that these are natural and the inside due to the way it is presented looks like a mountain range when you hold it at the right angle.

This is how I would describe the triangles on my crystal as well. Here is a pretty good picture showing several triangles on just one of the faces. When the link first opens up the pic is plenty large enough to make out the triangles. It will suddenly reduce in size a bit. If you put your curser on the bottom right of the picture, a magnifyer will open up. Click on it and the pic will enlarge again real nicely.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/glyphman/100_0262.jpg
Definatley natural, and a couple of them stand out quite clearly.......

I am a bit confused now though. I had purchased this as a Lemurian Seed Crystal. At the time I thought they were a record keeper. But now with these obvious triangles that I am now learning apparently accompany a record keeper type of crystal and not a Lemurian, Guess that it is not a Lemurian Seed crystal??
hmmmmm.......oh well, it is a heck of a nice large Record Keeper.

TemperanceAngel
27-02-2006, 20:20
Glyphman thanks so much for posting the pictures, beautiful :) You are very lucky to own such beautiful crystals.

tarotbear: I think you have every right to say what you did and it not be contraversial. Why on earth should we believe that Record Keepers hold wisdom etc. from Atlantis and Lemuria??
Me, well I love the thought of it. I really do. And Atlantis exisiting? I love the thought of that too. But apparently Atlnateans never existed in such a physical form that we do. It's a debateable topic. but we can never truly debate it due to the lack of evidence.

Thanks for posting in this thread everyone!!

SongDeva
02-03-2006, 05:45
Record keeper triangles are quite common on the faces of natural quartz points. In addition to a bright light, you might want to grab a magnifying glass. You might find a face with 2 or 3, or myriad little triangles. When I first understood what they are, I ran off and reexamined all the quartz points living with me. I had tons. These triangles can be discernible by the naked eye, or almost microscopic. So examine your own collection carefully, or closely regard them in stores. What looks like scratching or roughness at first might be your etched triangles, or etchings of other kinds.
Yes, the one on the site is unique; I've never seen one that big, esp. in relation to the size of the crystal. But hey, nature is mysterious. ;)
At any rate, part of working with crystals is taking the time to check them out intimately and note all their features. If you're like me, you discover more each time you look. This is a good way to bond and pick up on the energy of the crystal or its spirit keepers.

TemperanceAngel
07-03-2006, 17:19
Well I got one off E-Bay and I see what you mean by magnifying glass!! One side has several triangles on it.

I thought when I saw it that I had seen one like that before, in a crystal I have at home. But nope, cannot find it anywhere. And it is bugging me as I want to find it. Then I think maybe it was just a drea. But you know when you have that feeling in you that it is all so familiar....

Started to meditate with it today. Lots of fun, very insightful. glad I purchased one :)

SongDeva
13-03-2006, 23:19
I am a bit confused now though. I had purchased this as a Lemurian Seed Crystal. At the time I thought they were a record keeper. But now with these obvious triangles that I am now learning apparently accompany a record keeper type of crystal and not a Lemurian, Guess that it is not a Lemurian Seed crystal??
hmmmmm.......oh well, it is a heck of a nice large Record Keeper.

It *is* a nice point, and lovely RK's. However, my Lemurian Seed Point and the ones I've seen is more of a wand shape, and there are horizontal ridges going across it nearer the tip. They can be confused with laser point wands I think sometimes. If you are sensitive, then picking up a Lemurian is a wild ride.

And yes, we should *all* be able to offer our theories and opinions...whether wild and new or not, scientifically proven or New Age-ishly fantastic. Some moons ago, if you had mentioned that the world was said to be round, you'd'a been put to death, most likely. :) I love the possibilities, tossing them around in my mind just to flex it. ;)