I Ching cards - Holitzka

Faerie Lin

These cards came today, bought them for my hubby since he's into this type of thing. Looking through the cards, I realize this deck (oracle?) is breathtaking, chinese watercolor paintings -something so simple with only 3 colors used on each card can create something so full of meaning and without a doubt VERY artistic. I am speachless looking at this deck. I should have bought this for myself! lol

http://www.wicce.com/holitzkapix.html
http://www.wicce.com/holitzka.html

Lin

wavebreaker

Wow, these are beautiful!

Have you tried them yourself? Are they easy to use?

Faerie Lin

I want to try them out so badly, tarotlady!! But alas, they are my husband's <big huge sigh inserted here!>. If he doesn't get into them, I will take them over. lol

Lin

Faerie Lin

Ok, he tried them out, seems pretty darn easy. You focus on the question and shuffle then fan the cards out, you pick 2 cards. First is present and 2nd card is future. You meditate on the pictures. Then compare the I Chings of the 2 cards. Look up the meanings of the lines that are different on the I Chings. Then meditate on the cards again after you look up the meanings. And there it is. :D

Lin

jade

are these published by llewellyn's?

Faerie Lin

jade said:
are these published by llewellyn's?

It says AGM AGMuller, Switzerland, am I looking at the right thing?

Lin

wavebreaker

Would it also be easy to use them if you don't know anything about I-Ching? Because I don't... ;)

PS: Amazon seems to have them.

Faerie Lin

tarotlady said:
Would it also be easy to use them if you don't know anything about I-Ching? Because I don't... ;)

PS: Amazon seems to have them.

Yep! :) Brian and I don't really know much about them. The THICK little book is full of information.

I'm I sensing you want to buy them tarotlady?!? eh? huh? hehehe
If you do, you will love the artwork on these!!! The box that it comes in is very pretty also lol. It looks like some perfume should be in it lol.

Lin

wavebreaker

Faerie Lin said:
I'm I sensing you want to buy them tarotlady?!? eh? huh? hehehe
If you do, you will love the artwork on these!!! The box that it comes in is very pretty also lol. It looks like some perfume should be in it lol.

Don't worry, they've already made it to my wish list... ;)

I won't be buying them just yet though, I've got 6 new decks coming my way at the moment, so I shouldn't be complaining... :D

Faerie Lin

Whoa! Are they coming all in one box?!?! Talk about an overload of brain excitement!!!! You're not gonna know which deck to look through first! You are going to have such a tarot HIGH!

Anyhow, I'm glad the I-Ching made it to your wishlist, good price too huh?!!! :)

Lin