PDA

View Full Version : Thank you AT admins and mods

sharpchick
20-02-2006, 05:14
I'd have posted this in Chat, but I felt like it could be good if all members of AT were able to read and post here.

I've been a message board "junkie" from waaaaay back. Two of my co-workers and I run a message board for my place of work. It is very hard work, and incredibly demanding on one's time and energy.

I want to thank the moderators and administrators of the Aeclectic Tarot Forum for doing such an incredible job. I know first-hand about the number of hours you spend answering e-mails from members, PMs from members, installing mods for the various forums, migrating to a new server, managing all the passionate energy that gathers here, and moderating your assigned forums. Solandia, I don't know if the concept of this message board was yours alone, but my hat is off to you. ATF is an incredible resource.

I feel the presence of all you moderators in your forums - I probably visit at least 80% of the 33 forums visible to me. You all have the incredible knack of sharing yourselves in a way that educates and warms me. You are never intrusive, yet you manage to keep us on track in each forum.

I think we all would be astonished at the number of volunteer hours you all put in. . . time away from your regular lives. I just thought it was time to say "thanks."

Little Baron
20-02-2006, 05:27
Nice post Sharp-chick.

I extend my thanks as well. You are all very much appreciated.

Without this site, my interest in tarot may have fallen apart a long time ago; but having a place where I can talk with others and keep updated is a godsend (or a goddess-send - thanks Solandia ;) )

LB

WhiteRaven
20-02-2006, 05:32
Yes.....Thank you all for the time, love, and dedication you give freely to this forum. It is appreciated quite a bit.

FantasyWorld
20-02-2006, 05:35
I'll 4th that motion!
Thank you for your time and effort and love and tidbits here and there and love for Tarot of course;)
Cheers to Solandia and moderators:D

Knight of Wands
05-03-2006, 16:53
:DThanks Solandia and all the Mods:D

KoW

jackdaw*
05-03-2006, 21:13
Good idea, Sharpchick.

Thank you Solandia and to all mods. We appreciate your dedication very, very much.

weaver
07-03-2006, 20:14
Yes, thank you so very much! This is Forum is extraordinary, and it is the efforts of Solandia and the moderators that make it so. :love:

With my sincere appreciation,
weaver

Cielo
07-03-2006, 20:49
Indeed!!! This is the most amazing web community in the world, much thanks to Solandia and her dedicated crew..;)
It's hard work, it's sometimes controversial and demanding, but look at all the joy and happiness it is bringing so many people all over the world!!!

I love it here. It's become my second home and many people here, extended family,- without the efficient dedication of everyone involved, it would never be what it truly is,- a wonderful haven for tarot lovers!!!! :)

So indeed, thank you Solandia and everyone who helps making this place what it is,- all of you and all the many, many members here who add the texture to this place!! :)

catlin
07-03-2006, 21:08
Yep, I can only second that!

Solandia and moddies, you all do a great job!!!! Thanks a bunch to you all!!!

rash212
07-03-2006, 21:52
Yes, even I would love to take this opportunity to thank them! They truly are doing a fantastic job!!!

floracove
07-03-2006, 22:00
Awww, after all this time, I figure you know how much I love ya, and appreciate this big beautiful place.

If not, well...

I love ya, and appreciate this big beautiful place!!!

*snuggles*

Catmoon
08-03-2006, 00:15
It's difficult to say how much I appeciate this forum. Thank you Solandia and moddies for all you kindly give to us.