Gold and Silver Guardian Angels by Angela Mcgrerr

Kahlie

Hello,

Does anybody has this 3 Deck set with book? I thought it had only text on the Cards is this correct? I can't seem to find pictures anywhere...

Kahlie

darwinia

Yes, it has only text on the cards.

There are 3 types of cards, one stack for Silver angels, one for Gold and one with clarifying cards which tell you how to reconcile or synthesize the messages from the gold and silver angels.

Neat little deck, although not exciting visually. The hardcover book that comes with the set is very good with comprehensive information on each angel.

Someone gave it to me for a Christmas gift and I was surprised to like it--angels aren't usually my thing.

Milfoil

Yes, I have this book/set too along with her Harmony Angel cards (traditional sized deck & book) and A Harmony of Angels book. All use the same imagery and complement onanother nicely.

The cards are small - around 5cm x 3cm with text on each one as darwina already explained.

I purchased mine just before Christmas - they were on offer in a local shop which was nice. Angels are new to me but so far these books/sets are proving very informative and helpful.