rubies and garnets

BrightEye

I know they are not exactly crystals but was wondering whether thay carry any spiritual connotations. I recently dreamt of diamonds turning into something that looked like rubies or garnets (garnets are my favourite stones). And do they have any healing properties like crystals?

Leleii

Rubies and Garnets

As per Love is in the Earth by Melody
Ruby -- a type of corundum, stimulates the heart chakra, a stone of nobility.,
gathering and amplifying energy while stimulating mental concentration.
Garnet -- a stone of health, extracting negative energy from the chakras
and transmuting the energy to the beneficial state. It stimulates from the base
and crown chakras to provide for free flow of movement, via the spinal column
and inner pathway of light.

Leleii

Barbaras Ahajusts

Arthritis

Spine eh? I'm gonna put on my garnet earrings and necklace on! Forget saving them for going somewhere, I'm tired of my back hurting me so badly!

What crystals/stones would one suggest for rumatoid (sp) arthritis? If there is something out there, I will get the biggest and bore myself inside it! I hate this crippling pain!

Thanks buntches!
Barbara

Leleii

Back Pain

Malachite is a good one to try or Infinity Stone -- a type of serpentine or jade.
Both stones are good for spine pain. If using them, make sure that they don't get too hot, meaning that you should rinse them in cool water when they get hot to touch. Keep them on the cool side and you shouldn't have a problem,
they should draw out the pain.

Leleii

BrightEye

Thanks Marion!

Genna

Ruby and garnet are both supposed to bring love. Ruby the shining-knight-in-armour-spiritual-life-long-type, garnet more heated romance.

Genna

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
What crystals/stones would one suggest for rumatoid (sp) arthritis? If there is something out there, I will get the biggest and bore myself inside it! I hate this crippling pain!

Carnelian is said to help with lower back pain. What about a necklace made of carnelian? (dreamt about one last night).
Remember to see a doctor about that pain too. You shouldn´t have to live so miserably, I hope someone will help you.

BrightEye

garnet and romance

Thanks everyone for your input. The reason why I ask about rubies and garnet is because of a dream. I've posted about this dream elsewhere and got some answers that helped but none directly connected to the stones as such.

In this dream I had to fulfil a difficult and unpleasant task, but I knew 'Our Mother Erzulie', the Haitian goddess of love and motherhood in her Dantor aspect, would protect me and help me. I must add that I'm interested in Voodoo and Afro-Caribbean spirituality in general. I've also become interested the concept of 'mother' and how it influences the way women interact with each other.

I always wear a little gold crucifix with diamonds. It's a Christmas gift from my aunt, but recently it has acquired a more spiritual quality for me. I almost wear it for protection and I don't like leaving the house without it. As I took off the cross in my dream the diamonds had become what I think are garnets because they were a very deep red (Erzulie's colour is red and people who are 'married' to her sometimes wear ruby rings) and one arm had come off. The whole crucifix had become brittle, but I couldn't figure out why this was so.

It was suggested to me in the other forum that there are some major changes going on in my life or that I am called upon to make such major changes and I was wondering whether the symbolic or healing aspects of garnet could have something to do with it.

I suppose indirectly it's also a question about diamonds. Do they have any kind of healing qualities?