Empty legs and T-squares

Deszroo

Hello...have any of you been or done any work the empty leg of your (or others) t-sq?. So many things are being stimulated in my chart that its in a way a great and profound time for me and one in which I've finally been I guess ready, willing, and able to realize or focus on issue personally solving, healing empty leg/t-sq issues. Are or have any of you worked with the sabian symbol meaning of the empty leg oppostion?...If any of you have a TNP or an asteriod in as the empty leg opposition that would be interesting as well. In any case..it would be interesting hear from others who are or have done so... work with empty leg/t-square.

Desz.

dadsnook2000

A comment

Since nobody has answered you yet, permit me to offer a comment. T-Squares consist of an opposition between two planets with a third planet squaring the opposition axis. In some cases, there may be more than one planet on one or more ends of the T-Square pattern. The empty leg (of what would be a grand cross pattern) is what you are looking to explore.

FIRST, be happy you don't have the grand cross.

SECOND, most people have enough to contend with in terms of conflicts across the opposition axis and the double square/challenge of this pattern without worrying about being sensitive to the empty axis. To use an example, if you have a fractured skull, a broken pelvis and a ruptured appendix you don't need to be thinking about the fact that you hate brussel sprouts and liver.

Can you share with us the nature of the T-Square you are concerned about? I've read books about this empty leg, they all struck me as frivoulous but I'm willing to take another look anytime. Dave.

stardancer

I've read about Sabian symbols, but I don't use them.

The only times I would pay attention to an empty leg of a t-square is in synastry or with transits. That said, squares and oppositions *are* intense, but I think they can be building blocks to great success.

Deszroo

Thank you for your comments. Actually, I recently went to a small workshop at a friends house in which the discussion of the empty leg came up....several people showed up and four had t-sq/empty leg and found that the empty house tied in very siginificantly with their t-sqs as well as other areas of our charts. Especially when there is a planet at the cusp; angle, or in the house even though not techinically part of the t-sq. We didn't really have a chance to get into discussing TNPs, asteriods.. though one person did have their natal moon nodes in Scorp/Tau ...angular/10th house as empty leg...so that was quite interesting being that fixed signs are getting a transit shake up. Its often said that things;themes, messages..etc. repeat themselves in a chart, true enough, I've found. I haven't gotten around to delving into the sabian symbol meanings of the degrees of my empty leg, but I plan to soon since there are a few good books and web sites..etc that elaborate more on them beyond the general meanings..and often so uncannly and profound.

Deszroo

The_Star

Well said!

dadsnook2000 said:
Since nobody has answered you yet, permit me to offer a comment. T-Squares consist of an opposition between two planets with a third planet squaring the opposition axis. In some cases, there may be more than one planet on one or more ends of the T-Square pattern. The empty leg (of what would be a grand cross pattern) is what you are looking to explore.

FIRST, be happy you don't have the grand cross.

SECOND, most people have enough to contend with in terms of conflicts across the opposition axis and the double square/challenge of this pattern without worrying about being sensitive to the empty axis. To use an example, if you have a fractured skull, a broken pelvis and a ruptured appendix you don't need to be thinking about the fact that you hate brussel sprouts and liver.

Can you share with us the nature of the T-Square you are concerned about? I've read books about this empty leg, they all struck me as frivoulous but I'm willing to take another look anytime. Dave.

Excellent! I too agree with you about the 'empy leg stuff'. The 'empty leg' position (sign and degree of the zodiac) would (is) aspected by the members of the t-square. As such, transits would trigger the empty leg (?) position by creating aspects to the entire t-square.