The tarots are talking to me yeppy

raki_h

I am so excited that the cards are finally talking to me. I feel quite overwhelmed and happy. Everything seems to be flowing out more naturally instead of me having to concentrate on interpretations.

Can anyone tell me how they felt when the tarot started talking to you. I'd love to know :)

goddessof1967

I'll let you know when it does lol.

raki_h

Hehehe

goddessof1967 said:
I'll let you know when it does lol.

I'm actually quite happy with it, because I haven't used my psychic ability for such a long time. I've been fighting it since I was 6 years old, but hey "if you can't beat them, join em"

Its quite a journey let me tell you :)

Baroli

The cards and I have been chatting away for some time now. It's when they ignore me is when I get crumpy, LOL. :laugh:

raki_h

:)

Baroli52 said:
The cards and I have been chatting away for some time now. It's when they ignore me is when I get crumpy, LOL. :laugh:

So tell me how did you feel when it started talking to you ?

Baroli

How did I feel? At first, I thought it was BS, but afterwards they just kept talking and reassuring me that it's the real deal, I have a gift, and that I should use it. I have been doing so ever since. I guess I felt relief that all the "strange things" that happened to me growing up and odd feelings I got were being validated and explained. Being validated is a very empowering thing. I could continue to be labeled "odd" and not feel badly that I wasn't like the rest. Hell, I am proud I am not like the rest. And so are you.

Peace.

Baroli52

Sheri

To me it feels like freedom! Freedom from the books, freedom from fear that I'll get it wrong, freedom from the constraint of using only one deck because it is the only one with books about it.

Glorious freedom and newfound confidence, that's what it feels like to me!

valeria :)

Netzach

raki_h said:
Can anyone tell me how they felt when the tarot started talking to you.

Totally elated! It quite changed my life - gave me a lot more self confidence than I'd ever had before.