Well waddya know...

Dannil

The other day, I was having an argument with my girlfriend at a time when she really needed me to stay calm and support her. But instead, I was angry with her. During the argument, I was idly shuffling my RWS deck. I suddenly dropped two cards, and I've heard that sometimes when that happens the cards that you drop are significant. So I picked them up to see what they were. Temperance and The Fool. I guess that was the deck's way of saying "calm down, you idiot".

starrystarrynight

:)

Happens to me all the time, too!

MeeWah

Dannil: Welcome to Aeclectic Tarot--& to its Talking Tarot Forum!

Thanks for sharing a perfect example of the synchronistic via the cards. The occasion also indicates self-awareness, too, by the immediate understanding.

catlin

Merry Meet and thanks for sharing, Dannil. Hope you settled your row afterwards ;)

inanna_tarot

LMAO!

Its funny how decks do things like that. Fabulous stories.

Sezo
x

Elven

Hi Dannil :D
Ahhh, only good friends would be so bold as to come up with something like that during a hot discussion :) - looks like you've got a good deck of friends there - wise too ;)
Welcome and Enjoy

Blessings
Elven x

Netzach

Welcome to AT, Dannil.

The tarot tends not to mince its words (so to speak). A little while ago I asked my Phantasmagoric deck whether I should do something (can't even remember what it was, now). And the card I pulled was the Fool which, in the Phantasmagoric is a picture of someone wearing a dunce's cap. No doubt about that message!