Children

Azarial

Is there anyway to know by looking at your birthchart how many children you will have during your lifetime?

~Azarial~

star-lover

i dont know except that the 5th house and all related to it can give clues
in my personal case my one has proved kind of right
saturn in the 5th in capricorn
i have 1 child and i had her late in life
but its enough for me
she's like gold and my treasure
x

sagewriter

ooh, interesting!!

i've been trying to work out the 5th house in my chart. but i'm a bit confused. which one is it? i hope it's not an empty one, i'd like at least 1 kid!

thanks

Attachments

• birthchart.JPG
    birthchart.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 92

tink27

sagewriter

Try http://www.0800-horoscope.com/birthchart.php it will show you the planets as well as the houses in your natal chart.

I could be possible to determine your fertile period by looking at the positions of the Sun and Moon and also the Moon's position at the moment you were born. When the Moon is monthly progressing near the Sun's placement of your birth, it is said that conception is possible.

There are people here with more experience and knowledge in this that perhaps will offer you better advice. When I first dabbled in astrology years ago, a friend and I experimented with this - she so wanted a child. Within 6 or seven months she conceived her second child. I'm not sure if it had to do this or if it was 'meant to be'.

tink

sagewriter

thanks for the link, i'll go and take a look at it. this seems very interesting.

i shall certainly find out my fertile period, and avoid it! lol!

thanks for the help :)

sage x x

Guiding Cauldron

wow, great links ty!