Pregnancy cards

Azarial

I messed up a couple days ago while I was ovulating. Of course I couldn't resist pulling out the tarot cards. So my question today is, what cards mean pregnancy to you?

~Azarial~

starrystarrynight

Ace of Wands or Cups along with Page and/or Three of Cups and/or the Empress, maybe?

I, too would love to hear if anyone has a definitive combination for suggesting someone is pregnant, as the above seem sometimes to work for me, and other times, not so much. ;)

huredriel

Have had the Ace of Pentacles come up for someone wanting to get pregnant ...... but for actually pregnancy, not sure. Possibly Empress combined with pentacles (Queen, Ace, Page ....... the 9 if they've been trying for a while).

femalegamer

The key might be the particular images of your deck, too.

Of course, I'm not sure I'd whip out the Tarot for something I could answer by visiting the drug store. ;)

Azarial

Oh no Starrystarrynight! I had Page of Cups, Knight of Cups, Ace of Wands, Ten of Cups were some of the cards in the spread. I should be worried! lol Femalegamer (hehe, I'm a female gamer too. We are a rare breed!), I couldn't answer the question if I visited the drug store right now anyway. It only happened a few days ago. I just thought it might be fun. :)

~Azarial~

huredriel

femalegamer said:
Of course, I'm not sure I'd whip out the Tarot for something I could answer by visiting the drug store. ;)
LOL very sensible ....... and in fact the very answer I gave someone close to me when they asked me to see if the cards said they were pregnant!!

Knight of Wands

Ace of Cups, 3 of Cups, The Empress, Page of Cups, The Sun...

Rogan

Ive predicted pregnancy only once before... And it was a complete surprise to us because she wasn't expecting to fall pregnant (it's been difficult for her in the past and she practically gave up)

In her spread, it was The Empress, The Sun and The Tower which convinced me.

Rogan.

Dean

Uk

Well i usually get the 10 of Disks come up for someone asking if they are expecting a baby, this card usaually comes up for family inheritances or gifts, the 10 of Disks to me represents the family as do the 10 of cups, and i have had this card come up rather alot for pregnancy recently.

thinbuddha

the fool

Only partially klidding- fresh beginings- life from (almost) nothing.