recurring card

HanaDay

While I am shuffling my deck (whihc is something I've latley been doing almost constantly), I often find that my personality/soul card, Strength, is often on top of the deck. I know I'm particularly sensitive to this card, so I may just be more inclined to notice it than other cards, but can this mean anything? Majors hardly ever come up on top, just Strength. This also only happens with my newer deck, not the Rider Waite I've had forever. Any thoughts? Or am I just reading too much into this?

Thanks!
Hana

floracove

Hi HanaDay!

It means something...

What does it mean to you?
What deck are you using?

Keep on shufflin'!

ArcanoMáximo

hmmm...
coming and coming...
like a drop of water on a stone...
slowly, slowly, quietly and quietly, but...
POWERFUL...
that's what this card means to me...
in which circumstance you'll need this kind of patience?

Forty-six and Two

I don't believe too much in coincidences. If this is your soul card and you're particularly sensitive to it, why shouldn't it constantly surface? It's important to you and represents you. I think it's just solidifying its position and significance in your readings and your life.

MeeWah

HanaDay: If Strength is not a personal card nor a year card, its appearance still represents a message &/or a synchronicity at this time.

Perhaps an encouragement to study it to know its qualities. Strength can represent knowledge, such as that acquired through study & work. In addition, it also represents applied knowledge; discipline. What is known that is not being applied?

It can also mean that the particular deck will embody those qualities by those concepts or things it conveys.

Astrum_Stultas

I agree with Forty-Six and Two...if it's your personal card, why not?

I've noticed lately that Judgment has been appearing in every single reading I've done since I got my Myers Art Nouveau deck yesterday. This card has no meaning to me, but when I think about it, Judgment Day kinda describes what I'm going through in life right now.

norn

For the longest time I was having ralationship problems and everytime I would do a draw, the ten of swords would pop up.. Even long after we patched things up and moved on, this card popped up and would call me.

Sometimes if we are expecting the card to come up, it will. They are very sensative to us and we are to them. Only because they respond to our subconscious energies. I imagine because you are consciously thinking about the card it would REALLY pop up.

Maybe cleanse your deck and then see if it still comes up, then the meaning would really carry extra weight.