Full Moon: Virgo

paradoxx

Nervous and amped up Gemini Mars doesn't have direction right now, the full moon will fix that, virgo adn gemini are both mercurial and energy and mercury is retrograde right now. The direction is taking what we know and what we do and moving foreward with determination despite the urging ot go backwards, it just isn't worht the trouble.

Getting to the full moon will be interesting, a conjunction to stationary saturn and then a string of oppositions in Aquarius leading up toa voc period where leadership roles get reduced while oversight gets stornger and effects more immediete and demanding. Coinciding with that is mercury conjunct the sun in an effort to get things moving. Since Monday will be aworkday, the charge to get thigns done over the weekend will be the theme, and a tune it will be.

Ffortiwn

Would you say that relations between Virgo sun people (that's me) and Gemini sun/ascendant people might be improved today? I've been working with a couple of Geminis lately (one sun, one ascendant) and it hasn't been easy.

WhiteRaven

What effects will the eclipse have, Paradoxx?

star-lover

hi sorry to but in lol

but i was just reading jonathan cainer's site and came across this

Full Moon Eclipse in Virgo on March 14 at 11.47pm GMT. Venus meets Chiron now so if you need love healing, force yourself to face up to the facts you?ve been trying to ignore.

also

This is an eclipse month which means we can all expect some big changes. Some people will already be feeling the effects of the eclipses – they aren’t like light switches which go on and off. You can feel the effects of an eclipse for weeks before they take place. Eclipses are like moments when we are shunted off the wrong track and on to the right one. How easy or hard this pans out for each of us depends a lot on how far off the right track we’ve wandered!

and lastly for virgo specifically: ( i have virgo rising so always read that horoscope as it fits than my sun one)

Full Moon in your sign. New Moon in your shared finances zone.

The Full Moon eclipse takes place in your sign, promising you a March to remember. At the very least, now’s the time to do something radical to your image. At best, this is the time to take a giant leap of faith into the unknown as you head far, far away from a situation which has been slowing you down for too long. Be brave - go for it!

The Full Moon eclipse in Virgo also means this is a powerful time of turning points for you. These energies are not always easy to handle. What is happening now could lead to a fabulous future, even if it doesn’t feel like it (yet). Certainly there’s a sense that what’s changing now, has to alter, in order for you to end up headed towards what you’re really destined for. Try to trust God/the Universe/the Stars, even if it’s confusing.

if anyone wants to check their horoscope go to www.jonathancainer.com and look down left hand menu for yasmins monthly forecasts - you can check your sun and your rising sign and see which one makes more sense :)

Ffortiwn

Thanks, star-lover. That was quite descriptive of my experience of March thus far. Major, major changes going on.

serenaserendipity

pisces with moon in virgo, virgo daughter with moon in capricorn

i feel this month could be really crucial for my daughter and i,
from what i have been able to understand about what you're saying...

my little girl and i have been trying to distance ourselves from her abusive father, who has been trying to come back into our lives...
she is a virgo sun with capricorn moon and scorpio rising, and i am pisces sun with virgo moon and gemini rising...

my daughter and i have a beautiful relationship

but her father has some strong Pluto energy we are trying to get free from...

any thoughts?

sincerely,
serendipity

serenaserendipity

sorry if that's too personal...

these forums are so strangely intimate and anonymous at the same time--\

i hope i did not make anyone feel uncomfortable by sharing too much personal information...

sincerely,
serendipity

Ffortiwn

serenaserendipity said:
these forums are so strangely intimate and anonymous at the same time--\

i hope i did not make anyone feel uncomfortable by sharing too much personal information...

sincerely,
serendipity
I, for one, derive pleasure from that sort of thing. So no worries here.

paradoxx

Gemini and Virgo will have to work extra hard to get their point across, but working together will produce more results than just one of the two, this is true for all gemini/virgo planetary relations.

Plutos stationary will subdue any unwanted energy, now is the time to reinforce restraints and boundries, it will only help.

the lunar eclipse with this full moon adds a sense of fair play to everything, get organized, your time has begun.

sign by sign:

Aries, feeling left out Aries natals may want to force the hand of others, but with both mercury and jupiter in retrograde there is a lack of followthrough, Aires is out of commission, in fact all the fire signs are.

Taurus, Mars has left eh sign of the bull, no longer w/ initiave there is a fear of stagnation and laziness. Jupite rin Scoprios is forcing a real perspective on the situation, and a change in what is and isn't allowed to be accepted.

Gemini, mercury ruled, and retrograde affected, Gemini is charged with Mars energy, equal to overdrive X 2, and is willing to discharge on just about anything, watch out for speed limits and obsticles in the way.

Cancer, Cancer rules the moon, and has clouse relations to virgos of all kinds, it is more of a realistic viewpoint for them to confront, and embrace. Cancer had quite the time with SAturn, and Saturn going direct and finally away from Cancer will make this sensitive water sign see how harsshelled he is.

Leo, currently releived of Saturns movments, but the realit of staunr direct will make the lion have to reclain his leaderwhip position and possible integrated lifestyle. There is calmness in these actions, but restraint will be the key.

Virgo, the moons impact on virgo is obvious, from nervousness, sleeplessness, sexual drive, and outright chattiness (somewhat reduced with mercury retrograde) . Virgo will have fun but will also need to watch themselves from goign around in circles.

Libra, When teh moon enters libra afterwards, there will be a reckonging to pay, it wil be a day of balacen and karma, ther will be expectationa nd duties, but there will aslo be resolution to the eclipse. Strong ties to interpersonal events will be up front and open.

Scorpio, scoprios adventure with jupiter retrograde is not going to e fun, this eclipse highlights the problems that are in front of the scorpios agenda, and their relatiosn will have to be tightned up to accomodate for the problems taht might occur with lack of finaciial planing, generally scorpio is pretty good but this time nothign can be taken for granted.

Sagittarius, a struggle for virgo, and virgo is a struggle for sagittarius, this combination bring about certain attitudes to the days ahead, avoiding social expectations will only cause problems later on, take the time to see what is really before you before you leap.

Capricorn, a Lull in the goats plans, but nonetheless there is movement goign foreared that will result in a stagnation come the saturn stationary which will give the goat the abilitty to move foreward in ways that have rarely been seen in recent times.

Aquarius, With Venus at teh forefront, Aquarius is getting all the attention, all the presenation, and all the help when needed most, no worries about what is going to happen for now, but later, concerns of sability might be an issue.

Pisces, the suns current nesting spot, Pisces needs to be focused, teh eclipse doesn't help, pisces needs to be quick, the full moon will help, pisces needs help, virgo moon helps that too, but pisces will also need lots of support, and it may not come right away, but then again pisces needs to be more independant instead of group-attached all the time.

Lula Jing

star-lover said:
Full Moon Eclipse in Virgo on March 14 at 11.47pm GMT. Venus meets Chiron now so if you need love healing, force yourself to face up to the facts you've been trying to ignore.

The Full Moon eclipse takes place in your sign, promising you a March to remember. At the very least, now’s the time to do something radical to your image. At best, this is the time to take a giant leap of faith into the unknown as you head far, far away from a situation which has been slowing you down for too long. Be brave - go for it!

OMG... I'm a Virgo and this makes SO much sense. I badly need love healing re: a past relationship and Feb/March have been so much trouble at work. I have been working through a difficult situation and just yesterday I wrote my resignation post-dated to 14th March 'cos I know it's the full moon and as far as I'm concerned, there aint no better day to cut my losses and run...

Talking of running.... I am currently contemplating a work contract in Australia! Talk about taking a giant leap of faith into the unknown, far far away........

Forgive the intrusion, I don't normally visit this thread, but I just had to provide you all with a real life example of a day in the life of a Virgo! :)

Shy :love: